Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Semi final entry times

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Our group has very different entry times printed on their tickets. I've never seen that before. Does anyone know if they are serious or just an attempt to keep queue levels dow?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just to try and prevent big queues etc

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Never heard anyone refused entry cos they turned up at a different time, ridiculous if you think about it, impossible to police / execute it’s just an attempt at staggering the arrivals

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
They don’t check this in my experience, at all. It is to prevent big queues at the turnstiles. You will be fine.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Think you get a 10 game ban if you are one minute late for your allocated time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Load of tosh

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
It's a leftover from Covid, you still get it on theatre tickets etc. Similar to when you ring any customer service line these days and they say 'we're exceptionally busy and some of are staff are working from home, so you may hear dogs barking in the background'. :rolleyes:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Mine was just updated to arrive at about 14:15 (was originally a slightly more reasonable 15:30) I get the need to avoid crowding and overloading capacity at entrances, but I think it would be really tricky to justify waiting in the concourses for two hours with little else to do than buy expensive crap drinks. Sorry but would rather lump a queue at a later time.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Mine was just updated to arrive at about 14:15 (was originally a slightly more reasonable 15:30) I get the need to avoid crowding and overloading capacity at entrances, but I think it would be really tricky to justify waiting in the concourses for two hours with little else to do than buy expensive crap drinks. Sorry but would rather lump a queue at a later time.
That’s nothing. Mine has changed to 13.30-14.15!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Our group has very different entry times printed on their tickets. I've never seen that before. Does anyone know if they are serious or just an attempt to keep queue levels dow?

Arrive at any time

There's a QR code on the ticket - could it be used to check against the time?

No

Mine also. Let’s hope there’s a lot of pre match entertainment, seems very early to have to be in seats.

Again, arrive at any time you want, and leave whatever time you want. Most people will arrive about 4pm

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I bet you that our Japanese fans will follows their requested entry time. They love a rule in that part of the world.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I bet you that our Japanese fans will follows their requested entry time. They love a rule in that part of the world.
As I probably would if I went to a match in Japan, to be fair.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks all. Yep mine has changed from 3-3.30 to 2.15-3! Good fun if as soon of my group have got print at home tickets!

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Is this just an Apple thing? Two in my party have i- phones and have had their tickets changed, two with Android phones have not?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ignore them. That said I'd recommend getting to the turnstile about 3ish and getting inside by over an hour before kick off because Wembley stewarding is attrocious and won't cope with a late dash pre kick off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here