Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See You...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
CAFC Matt said:
...Next season as we are GOING DOWN :angry: :angry: :angry:

As long as you bring palace with you. If you cant then you stay and just send them

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
...Next season as we are GOING DOWN :angry: :angry: :angry:

you'll stay up - if charlton come down ill eat my hat

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: See You...

CAFC Matt said:
What date shall I write in my diary then?

go for it - i think they are good enough to stay up. ill even make it a particularly bowler hat

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Biscuit said:
Look 'Scotty'

me and MATTHEW are TRYING to have a conversation.

:jester:

sorry 'biscuit'!

and ive seen charlton once this season - versus villa and they were quality that day

Last edited:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Scotty M said:
sorry 'biscuit'!

and ive seen charlton once this season - versus villa and they were quality that day

That is the only time we have actually created more than one goal scoring chance. Been f***ing awful in every other game

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
That is the only time we have actually created more than one goal scoring chance. Been f***ing awful in every other game

maybe it was just a lucky night to come and watch then!

jeffers was class, romedahl was great and kiely was on top form. and villa aren't a bad side either. i reckon you will stay up

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Jeffers has done f*** all since Villa. Rommedahl ain't setteld and don't really lok lke he will and Murphy is like Jeky'll and Hyde.

Maybe I am overreacting but we have been poor agaisnt Bolton, Man City, Arsenal, Southampton, Blackburn and Newcastle and now Liverpool. We have looked like a bottom three team so that is exactly where we will finish

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
Jeffers has done f*** all since Villa. Rommedahl ain't setteld and don't really lok lke he will and Murphy is like Jeky'll and Hyde.

Maybe I am overreacting but we have been poor agaisnt Bolton, Man City, Arsenal, Southampton, Blackburn and Newcastle and now Liverpool. We have looked like a bottom three team so that is exactly where we will finish

charlton always blow hot and cold though - like a european team one half of the season, and the other relegation candidates. curbushley will turn it around

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
He is off in the summer. I just know it. He can't take us any further sadly...that is if we can go any further. SOmeone is going to offer him a contract he can't refuse you just know it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
CAFC Matt said:
He is off in the summer. I just know it. He can't take us any further sadly...that is if we can go any further. SOmeone is going to offer him a contract he can't refuse you just know it

said the same about ronnie moore at rotherham. the amount ot times he could've left, and didnt. and now it looks like its gonna cost him, as the new owners want to bring in bryan robson and gazza. if that happens, rotherham will be relegated for sure, and losing ronnie will be another clubs gain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here