Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Secret Santa present

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I need to get one of my work colleagues a secret Santa present by Wednesday this week, and am a bit stuck for ideas.

Suggestions please...it has to cost a maximum of a fiver, it's for a bloke, and inevitably, as you probably know from my ramblings on here, he's a copper.

Keep them *reasonably* clean :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A plastic truncheon

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
go on west street at 3am and get some creation slappers to give him a blowjob for £5 :p

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
They do some good stuff in BHS like miniture bottles of booze etc for a fiver. It comes with the bottle, a glass and a mint chocolate.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Springal said:
go on west street at 3am and get some creation slappers to give him a blowjob for £5 :p

Never mind a fiver, Springal, I've spent many a dismal night shift on West Street, and from what I've seen, they seem to give them out for free, usually in a dark doorway just around the corner of the Walkabout...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
can you let me know where as i may be subjected to Creation next Saturday night for a cousins birthday :nono:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Springal said:
can you let me know where as i may be subjected to Creation next Saturday night for a cousins birthday :nono:

is that you know where to find them or where to avoid them??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
find them

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No but i got sum id off www.fakecard.com nd it werked at the swan in worthing so i can get in all de clubs in uk two!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
SHE, i think you'll find!

But FYI, im 21

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I use BHS all the time for secret santa. Or the other idea is Boots. They have their 3 for 2 range on most of the Christmas stuff, so buy two things you want then get something for free.

Lush

Mods' Pet
BHS? Miniature bottles of booze? The whole point of Secret Santa is to give a really nasty present that makes them worry all Xmas.

Hence the slightly smelly girl gets soap, the guy who doesn't have a girlfriend gets the gay men pin-up calendar, the woman with the terrible hair gets hair care products, the thin girl gets a McDonalds gift voucher etc etc.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
For my secret santa present at our work party last night, I received, for want of a better way of putting it, a cuddly toy penis.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Alex Frutos said:
For my secret santa present at our work party last night, I received, for want of a better way of putting it, a cuddly toy penis.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Withdean Wanderer said:

I haven't worked out yet how to explain said item to my Mum when she gets around to asking what I received, lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here