Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second hald added time...only 5 minutes !

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I don't think I've ever seen a match where at least 3 minutes of time is not added - even in the Forest game where no goals were scored and no injuries occured.

However, last night in the second half, three goals were scored (one a disputed penalty) and their trainer must have been on the pitch at least four times to treat prolonged injuries. Yet the ref only added 5 minutes - I was expecting it to be at least 8 minutes. Evertime one of theirs collapsed with a lifethreatening "injury" the ref made a great deal of showing the crowd and players that he had stopped his watch.

I'm not saying we would have scored but we were denied the opportunity - and who says cheats never prosper.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I don't think I've ever seen a match where at least 3 minutes of time is not added - even in the Forest game where no goals were scored and no injuries occured.

However, last night in the second half, three goals were scored (one a disputed penalty) and their trainer must have been on the pitch at least four times to treat prolonged injuries. Yet the ref only added 5 minutes - I was expecting it to be at least 8 minutes. Evertime one of theirs collapsed with a lifethreatening "injury" the ref made a great deal of showing the crowd and players that he had stopped his watch.

I'm not saying we would have scored but we were denied the opportunity - and who says cheats never prosper.

The ref stopped his watch 30-45 secs too late each time. It just goes to show that you can waste time and get away with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here