Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sebastien Pocognoci signs on a season long loan deal

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Means no more Bong which can only be a good thing. Might be harsh but he hasn't been anywhere near the player he was before his injury.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Means no more Bong which can only be a good thing. Might be harsh but he hasn't been anywhere near the player he was before his injury.

It's not harsh Ross but the truth.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I guess that means Liam is out for months then. :angry::tantrum:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
CLEARLY not the most important point about this picture, but the state of that shirt! Did no-one have an iron to hand, at least?

Who does ironing these days Greg ?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Has plenty of caps for Belgium (who are probably better than England right?) so I'd say he's a good player and I'm amazed many haven't heard of him. Hopefully can recapture his form from before going to West Brom

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Decent player, upgrade on Bong2016, and I absolutely trust CH to be able to spot a defender when he sees one. Not sure it means Rosenior is out for months (any news on that ?) either as he'll be the RB cover - means CH has his '2 senior pros for every position' across the back 5. Great news.

Now, avoid any last minute departures and get a striker in (maybe on loan) and the recruitment/management team will have ticked every box. Going to be a long day.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks good if he still has it.

Likes to get stuck in and has a sprinkling of flair to his game. Promising.

Not going to stay on the pitch every game is he? Some "interesting" tackling going on there!

Looking forward to seeing him play, he does appear quite competitive from those clips!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here