Sebastien Carole owed £500k

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Did anyone else spot Seb Carole getting half a million quid he was owed by LUFC after the latest Bates debt write off deal. No wonder we couldn't afford to hang on to him!!!

Not sure but I think a few people on here may have spotted it :jester: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was he due money from the old Ken Bates company? If so, and the old company has gone under, will he get any from the new Ken Bates company? Wouldn't have thought so. Wasn't the whole point of the exercise to wipe the slate clean and get rid of the creditors?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Was he due money from the old Ken Bates company? If so, and the old company has gone under, will he get any from the new Ken Bates company? Wouldn't have thought so. Wasn't the whole point of the exercise to wipe the slate clean and get rid of the creditors?

I think theres some kind of FA regulation that any outstanding wages get paid first. Might be COMPLETELY wrong though.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think theres some kind of FA regulation that any outstanding wages get paid first. Might be COMPLETELY wrong though.

You are right. Boston got relegated again because as part of their agreement with creditors they didn't pay off all their football related debts.

Bit cheeky of the football authorities when you think of it. They are saying everyone else can get stuffed so long as our members (clubs) are paid!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports