Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sebastian fernandez

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's way too good for us. I'd make an odd noise if we signed him.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Other than Skysports news, has anyone else reported on this rumour?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Other than Skysports news, has anyone else reported on this rumour?

Well, football rumours haven't, so there may actually be a minute element of truth in this rumour :)

Edit: bugger - football rumours HAVE got it. Damn,damn,damn - it'll never happen now :(

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Well, football rumours haven't, so there may actually be a minute element of truth in this rumour :)

Edit: bugger - football rumours HAVE got it. Damn,damn,damn - it'll never happen now :(

Get some Bridcutt rumours on there then.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Hmm... Possibly:

Kuszczak
Bruno ~ Lombán ~ Calderon ~ Maksimenko
Bridcutt
Lopez ~ Fernandez ~ Orlandi ~ Vicente
Ulloa

Getting a bit silly now though with Calderon displacing El-Abd for no reason other than nationality :p

We may as well just sign Sergio Busquets now just to finish it off...

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Busquets plays the Bridcutt role, what's the point of signing a player if he's just going to be on the bench :moo:

There's always the left sided midfield role.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
OMG - just seen this thread. Could it be true?!?! Would be awesome if it is but I'm a bit worried about the Norwich link. But then as someone said earlier, they after everyone, especially players we want/have!

Gus is our trump card in this kind of situation.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gus is our trump card in this kind of situation.

Normally I would agree, but SCC are also apparently interested and are being pushed by Gaston Ramirez (their record signing, also Uruguayan, who they presumably want to keep happy) to go for him.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Normally I would agree, but SCC are also apparently interested and are being pushed by Gaston Ramirez (their record signing, also Uruguayan, who they presumably want to keep happy) to go for him.

SSN were reporting that earlier. The way they presented it in their rumour round up made it seem like southampton were the main club negotiating, but that norwich and us were also interested (with the mention of our Uruguayan manager), as if we're down the list in likelihood of getting him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here