Seb Carole

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 7, 2003
Found out as a desperate Adams signing made in a vain attempt to gain popularity with the fans.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
His performance against MK Dons was shocking

Unless that's tongue in cheek, then it's a bit harsh. So were the performances of every other player we had on the pitch that day , bar Whingy of course.

IMHO he is still worth a place on the bench to bring on as an impact player.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
His recent performances have been woeful. Since Slade came he has not played well. I don't think his end product is the problem, that's a moronic cliche. When he's on form he is extremely dangerous, as showed by all his assists after signing. However his from has completely bottomed out. He has so much skill but he almost refuses to run at anyone, instead he will turn and pass the ball backwards every time he gets it. I'm at a loss to explain it, but he has been undeniably dire. Still rather have him on the bench than fatty though.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
agree with blue nd white army. dnt know wot he was doin at Mk. he thort he was the only 1 in the brighton shirt that day, learn to pass the ball. know wonder port vale or huever we got him from released him!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His recent performances have been woeful. Since Slade came he has not played well. I don't think his end product is the problem, that's a moronic cliche. When he's on form he is extremely dangerous, as showed by all his assists after signing. However his from has completely bottomed out. He has so much skill but he almost refuses to run at anyone, instead he will turn and pass the ball backwards every time he gets it. I'm at a loss to explain it, but he has been undeniably dire. Still rather have him on the bench than fatty though.

Agreed, he has always been like that though!

People are forgetting Mcleods performances before Thicky injured him by bringing him back way too early.... could have been a decent player had he not been ruined by Thicky, like he did Hawkins and Murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports