Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seats at Reading

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
I'm sure this has probably been covered in another thread, but i cant be bothered to flick through every one so- are we having a policy of 'sit where you like' on Saturday, or are sticking with our allocated seat numbers?

I've been told that the last match there was the former..

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Where would the be the best place to sit for me and my two boys. Don't want it too be to raucous..but still want a good view and to drink in the atmosphere.

Cheers

PM

PS Hadlee I'm going you aint!!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
just above the entrance gangways

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
drink in the atmosphere in the bar in the stand watered down fosters is the way forward,

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
somerset said:
just above the entrance gangways

Good advice.

Most of the seats in the away end are pretty good views.

If you dont want it to be too noisy and be away from the rabble then keep away from directly behind the net.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
People better sit where they are supposed to.

I am fed up of having to wade through copious amounts of drunken louts tring to find my allocated seat that I paid so much for.

Not only that, they stand for most of the game jumping up and down and bellowing at the top of their voices.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fatboy said:
People better sit where they are supposed to.

I am fed up of having to wade through copious amounts of drunken louts tring to find my allocated seat that I paid so much for.

Not only that, they stand for most of the game jumping up and down and bellowing at the top of their voices.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Listen, just because you turn up to watch a match with a shirt and slacks on looking smart doesn't give you the right to get all snobbish on us

:p :lolol:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I don't mind a "sit where you like policy" as long as everyone knows about it. I would be a little annoyed if I found that my allocated seat was in a cracking position but someone was already in it and the one I eventually got was crap. Usually though I get in the ground fairly early, so getting my allocated seat is not a problem.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
Wouldn't life be much simpler if EVERYBODY sat in the seat that they had paid for.

That would be alright if you could see a seating plan and could choose.

I like being behind the goal with all the noisy lot singing.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Aint never going to happen. Once one person sits in the wrong seat it is like a dominio effect. By the time you arrive with your Telegraph under your arm and a prawn sandwich in the other you will have to sit next to the largest drunken louts ever. :jester:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Mr C said:
Ok help me out here peeps... I just know I am going to get some boring poo-monkey who will claim that he needs to sit in his seat cos he's paid for it. Yeah, the usual.

What's the best retort/put-down so that he goes away and leaves me alone... suggestions please :)

I've been shoved out of my seat by a bunch of pissed up arsholes so I just moved here, the stewards suggested it"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here