Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seating at falmer

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
Do we think the club will give the opportunity for supporters to gather in one of the stands behind the goal on a 'sit where you want basis'????

cant help but think that id love the old north stand atmosphere (goldstone)

so long as it doesnt get out of hand they must know that this is what we want. if not surely they will put us all together to get the place bouncing!!!!!

ALBION! ALBION!!!

CANT f***ing WAIT!!!!!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Im pretty sure you get to go and choose your seats anyway, I seem to remember this being announced somewhere...and im sure there will be a singing section so to speak

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This question has already been asked and if there was unreserved seating it would reduce the seating capacity of that stand by 20% due to health and safety requirements as nobody would have a designated seat.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
As much as I'd love it, it will never happen, not officially anyway.

I think the best we can hope for is that this will be a natural occurance for games that aren't a sellout. As long as the stewards aren't being nazis and making people sit in their proper seats, you should be able to move towards where the atmosphere is.

Jan 30, 2008
Im pretty sure you get to go and choose your seats anyway, I seem to remember this being announced somewhere...and im sure there will be a singing section so to speak[/what the f*** you on about, sounds like prospective house builders selecting a plot, what a :tosser:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
This question has already been asked and if there was unreserved seating it would reduce the seating capacity of that stand by 20% due to health and safety requirements as nobody would have a designated seat.

Considering we are unlikely to come near to selling out for the average game I see no problem in this reduction of capacity. If it's a big game fine, change the system!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here