Seat S1G K871

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marybha123

Aug 22, 2008
Eastbourne
I share a season ticket in the south stand and wanted to purchase this particular seat for 2 upcoming games. I know this seat is not a season ticket seat as I know someone who purchased it earlier in the season. !THIS TICKET HAS NOT BEEN PUT ON GENERAL SALE! Ive checked the website on a daily basis and not at any point has this ticket or any seats in the same block been put on sale. I find this extremely annoying as I specifically wanted to purchase this particular seat, instead ive had to purchase one in the west stand lower at more cost and no where near my own season ticket. What happened to freedom of choice?

marybha123

Aug 22, 2008
Eastbourne
I tried a couple weeks ago and got fobbed off about certain tickets being held back before being put on general sale. I will however pop into the ticket office before the game to see if the ticket can be swapped over.

marybha123

Aug 22, 2008
Eastbourne
Yeah fair play could be sold as match pack, but why not tell me this instead of fobbing me off, then I would understand and accept that certain tickets dont get sold. Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports