Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets On The Way.

I work at Gatwick Mail Centre and can confirm that I have seen season tickets going through one of our machines, they are still being processed as I type this new thread. These will be only for the BN and RH postcode areas as these are the only areas that Gatwick Mail Centre services.
The tickets are in grey plastic envelopes and have been sent 2nd class, from the London area I think.

Edit: I have now seen tickets for London and Kent in the machine.

Last edited:

Unless a complete disaster hits the mail centre the tickets should be on their way to their respective delivery offices over the next few hours. They should hopefully be delivered this morning.

Sorry I can't be more accurate than this, but with thousands of tickets to be processed and delivered over a wide area and me being a lowly engineer, I cannot guarantee delivery in the morning.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Did you see my name on any of them chap?

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
will mine not come through gatwick as im in scotland?? i have often wondered if mail is flown here or driven here?

will mine not come through gatwick as im in scotland?? i have often wondered if mail is flown here or driven here?

It could go through the mail unit at Gatwick Airport as mail is transported to Scotland via plane.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
:flameboun Southover Street Seagull, thanks for the update

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
second class.......cheapskates

It's Friday
I've got a day off
Round of golf
Beer after golf
Home to find season ticket
Few more beers
Curry later

Anyone else having the perfect day?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Thanks SouthoverStreetSeagull - our man on the inside !

Off to make a cup of tea then pull up a chair by the front door, and to sit staring at my letterbox.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If mine doesn't arrive this morning I'm blaming you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here