Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets - letting someone else use a seat

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I'm just wondering where things stand with this. My youngest son may not be able to come to some evening games but has a season ticket. Is it possible to bring one of my other sons' friends along to sit in his vacant seat on those occasions?

D

Deleted User X18H

I would just shut up about to be honest. Who would know? I assume you know about the random 'Season Ticket Holder Test' or STHT for short.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Do it all the time with the season ticket seat even insist that those who use it take photos with my camera so cannot see a problem so long as those that use it do not get you in trouble. So, so long a you know them and trust them, or in my case my cousin knows them and trusts them.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I have done this a few times, and whenever I scan the card I'm sure I look around guiltily to see if I've been spotted. A bit like...........

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On the rare occasion my son can't make it, I take my Father on my son's ticket. The first time, i phoned up and had it changed from under 18 to senior, but after that i never bothered.

If it is a consession ticket you can have it upgraded at the cost difference at the ticket office. They change it on the card and then an adult can swipe through. If its one consession for another, or one adult for another the club dont care...in fact i'm sure they prefer this to empty seats.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
We do this all the time.

We are a family of six but we only have 4 season tickets, usually the youngest boys come with us but if not - like an evening game and the youngest doesn't fancy it - then one of the older teens comes along instead.

We have also leant our tickets to friends once when we had a wedding to go to.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
this. I've also upgraded my 5 year old so my dad can use his seat, and have him sit on my lap. No issues at the gate. Shame he's getting too big for him to sit on my lap this year.(my son, noy my dad)
We do this all the time.

We are a family of six but we only have 4 season tickets, usually the youngest boys come with us but if not - like an evening game and the youngest doesn't fancy it - then one of the older teens comes along instead.

We have also leant our tickets to friends once when we had a wedding to go to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here