Season tickets ( Have you been last week or today?)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Has the club provided any updated plans showing where each 'block' is? Looking at the webcam and the ticket info/presentation pack blurb, the West Stand Upper is Zone A (on the wings) with the rest being Zone B - and I assume these are then divided up into seperate blocks? Just haven't seen it printed anywhere.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Can you imagine the carnage. Near 100 mill on stadium fair few quid on the whole presentation thing and then didn't bother with a proper back up computer system. Would be amazing

Well they did manage to muck up the Direct Debit forms so it's not too surprising....

Fred Binney

Nov 11, 2009
Is there general access to all areas- east north and west ?

i.e if I book my seat in the north stand can I meet up in the west or east stand bars before the game?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Has the club provided any updated plans showing where each 'block' is? Looking at the webcam and the ticket info/presentation pack blurb, the West Stand Upper is Zone A (on the wings) with the rest being Zone B - and I assume these are then divided up into seperate blocks? Just haven't seen it printed anywhere.
The blocks run to half way between each stairway as at withdean. The middle two blocks in the west (all tiers) are D and E.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The blocks run to half way between each stairway as at withdean. The middle two blocks in the west (all tiers) are D and E.

Thanks Notters! So the last block at the North end of the west is 'H Block'? Sorry having one of my 'thick' moments (occurs quite often).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BYF - Stop bricking it pal! You seem to be panicking every day and you have a fairly early presentation! Only 3.5k have gone out of about 20k seats - I guaruntee you will get a brilliant seat - trust me.

The main thing after the presentations is that we sell the rest of the STs left - I can't wait for that as everyone will stop worrying about their seat!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
BYF - Stop bricking it pal! You seem to be panicking every day and you have a fairly early presentation! Only 3.5k have gone out of about 20k seats - I guaruntee you will get a brilliant seat - trust me.

The main thing after the presentations is that we sell the rest of the STs left - I can't wait for that as everyone will stop worrying about their seat!

haha your right....!

Fred Binney

Nov 11, 2009
Pre match bar access really important

This is really important given the lack of pubs in the area. A pre match drink with as many mates as possible is a real part of the match build up and really looking forward to doing it at the stadium. I have mates going to sit in east , west, and north all for good reason but we are all expecting to be able to meet for a beer or two before games. Will it really all be sectioned off before games?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks Notters! So the last block at the North end of the west is 'H Block'? Sorry having one of my 'thick' moments (occurs quite often).

No it's I - I guess that's the last one - that's where we are. We're only just in I (next to H) so thanks Notters - what you say helps as I was sure we're in the 'bigger' block on the diagram they show...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
This is really important given the lack of pubs in the area. A pre match drink with as many mates as possible is a real part of the match build up and really looking forward to doing it at the stadium. I have mates going to sit in east , west, and north all for good reason but we are all expecting to be able to meet for a beer or two before games. Will it really all be sectioned off before games?

Yes, good comment. We to have just got a ST in North, but have mates in West and East. So would be nice, but can't see it being left open for everyone to wonder around between stands?

The North back rows were selling well as were ends of rows in the middle.

Can't wait!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
No it's I - I guess that's the last one - that's where we are. We're only just in I (next to H) so thanks Notters - what you say helps as I was sure we're in the 'bigger' block on the diagram they show...

Oh. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports