Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
I have been a season ticket holder for 4 years now and this was going to be my 5th season. But after thinking it through i decided not to renew as i had to work one of every 2 saturdays and i thought that knowing my luck when the fixtures come out we would be playing away every weekend i have off! Luckily for me after seeing the fixtures earlier 2day most weekends that i am off we are playing at home so im reconsidering renewing the ticket. Im under 21 so i get a reduced rate ticket but does anybody no if they still do reduced rate single tickets during the season or will i have to pay full rate adult prices on single tickets?

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea
They're reduced mate. However, its only £160 or something for a ST, so if you go to 9 games it's worth buying one. It's about £17 a game for under 21s, if I were you I'd buy a ST and sell spare tickets on here for a tenner.

I have the exact problem brought a season ticket hoping we would have more than 2 mid weeks game and be at home the weekends off and sods law 2 midweek games at home and the sats i have off we are away....
Slade better buy someone decent with the money i wasted on the season ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here