Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Waiting List

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
Just had an email through giving me a reference number for purchasing a season ticket, though not much other info! So if you're on the waiting list it's time to be checking your inbox!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
....................mind you I've got an offer in an advert at the top of my NSC page for a Blackburn Rovers "early bird" season ticket for £225. Bargain and closer to home for me ! :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Consensus seems to be you'll hear within the next week. I was told by the office that only those who'd joined the list in the last couple of months would miss out.

I've only just joined because until there was a real prospect of a disabled parking space it's not viable for us. That aside, I was told by the Customer Service staff this week that there is "every chance" of being able to purchase the two ST's I want. My guess is that this is based on an average take-up by people on the waiting list of 2 tickets each - if everyone decides to go for the 4 tickets that one application permits, then I have no chance :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I joined the list in July but haven't had anything yet

You need to check with the club if you are on the list because a few have found out they were never put on the list in the first place after being promised they would be added.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've only just joined because until there was a real prospect of a disabled parking space it's not viable for us. That aside, I was told by the Customer Service staff this week that there is "every chance" of being able to purchase the two ST's I want. My guess is that this is based on an average take-up by people on the waiting list of 2 tickets each - if everyone decides to go for the 4 tickets that one application permits, then I have no chance :lol:

The average take up should be 2 each , those applying for 4 ST's will be evened out by those just wanting one ST.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
You need to check with the club if you are on the list because a few have found out they were never put on the list in the first place after being promised they would be added.

Yup, me is one. Royally screwed over twice. My parents added us and so did I. The incompetent ticket office staff thought they would just ignore the request.

Always been the same. f***ing useless.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham

I'm one of them, some twat dropped the ball. we're on it now but if we hadn't have chased we'd have missed out all together.
We were also told that they expect to be able to contact us again in the next couple of weeks with invitations to purchase seats in the new East upper tier.

I really don't want to sit over there, I want to sit the lower west where I've been sitting all season accumulating enough points to quality for a season ticket.

this was not supposed to be complicated :-(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm one of them, some twat dropped the ball. we're on it now but if we hadn't have chased we'd have missed out all together.
We were also told that they expect to be able to contact us again in the next couple of weeks with invitations to purchase seats in the new East upper tier.

I really don't want to sit over there, I want to sit the lower west where I've been sitting all season accumulating enough points to quality for a season ticket.

There could be an option for WSL if the odd STH doesn't renew. :thumbsup:

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

Here here...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here