Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal 2017/18

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It might stay the same, it might go up a little bit. Relative % of overall club revenue produced from gate receipts if we go up will be tiny compared with this season, so impact of an increase to the club will be minimal. Doubt we'll see much difference in ST prices. This season and last has been the best few hundred quid I've spent.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Promotion would at least see prices in half of the south stand reduced to £30.. they'll be the cheapest in the stadium!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
This season and last has seen fantastic entertainment. Championship is such a good league. Happy to stay there but would be so pleased for Bloom if promoted. Of course first season would be a novelty but even if relegated parachute payments should ensure we would be competitive for 3 years. With only 19 games and £100m tv money would be mad to increase. I now pay £700 which I am sure is already dearer then a lot of premier clubs

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why?
It's a crap league full of over paid players???
I for one will not be going to any premiership games next season.

What about The Premier League though. I'll give the rugby a swerve next year as well. :smile:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This season and last has seen fantastic entertainment. Championship is such a good league. Happy to stay there but would be so pleased for Bloom if promoted. Of course first season would be a novelty but even if relegated parachute payments should ensure we would be competitive for 3 years. With only 19 games and £100m tv money would be mad to increase. I now pay £700 which I am sure is already dearer then a lot of premier clubs

If you get relegated in your first year in the Premier League you only get 2 years parachute payment under new rules.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
IF we get promoted, I demand a price freeze AND a limousine to the Amex every home game with complimentary minibar.

Actually, thinking about it, oh, go on - I'll pay the same or a bit more, for my ticket and eschew (good word) the limo. Much prefer Seagulls Travel and if I want a walk on the wild side, I'll give the train a go.

Third season without a season ticket and in that time have not had to buy a walk up ticket through the club,can't see this changing other than less mates rates available and more £7 day passes for now tv footie! The £40 odd quid for the footie can almost cover going to the movies and a meal for mrs rev and myself! If the ticket money was keeping Brighton in the black i would probably stump up the cash but its going to over paid players and leaching agents NO! They are not having any more cash than i have to put into the pig swill!:hilton:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Third season without a season ticket and in that time have not had to buy a walk up ticket through the club,can't see this changing other than less mates rates available and more £7 day passes for now tv footie! The £40 odd quid for the footie can almost cover going to the movies and a meal for mrs rev and myself! If the ticket money was keeping Brighton in the black i would probably stump up the cash but its going to over paid players and leaching agents NO! They are not having any more cash than i have to put into the pig swill!:hilton:

Simple opportunity cost - you choose how to spend your cash. ST as been fantastic value the last couple of seasons and wouldn't have missed it for the world. The very occasional game I haven't been able to get to where I've seen it on TV instead has been horrible, spent the whole time wishing I was there.

£13 each to sit in a cinema, with the film constantly interrupted by others talking and eating, to fund the lifestyles of few overpaid actors and their agents when I can usually download the film for free and watch it from the comfort of my sofa isn't good value to me.

Simple opportunity cost - you choose how to spend your cash. ST as been fantastic value the last couple of seasons and wouldn't have missed it for the world. The very occasional game I haven't been able to get to where I've seen it on TV instead has been horrible, spent the whole time wishing I was there.

£13 each to sit in a cinema, with the film constantly interrupted by others talking and eating, to fund the lifestyles of few overpaid actors and their agents when I can usually download the film for free and watch it from the comfort of my sofa isn't good value to me.

£9 for pics at the komedia on the sofas and no transport issues:moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Look on the bright side with the £30 cap on away ticket prices all visiting fans could be paying less than all the Amex home fans

I know you're trolling, but why do you choose to quote the highest ticket price every single time? Is it to justify your attitude?

Ipswich home game, North stand, £25. Reading home game B class game - is only £30.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I know you're trolling, but why do you choose to quote the highest ticket price every single time? Is it to justify your attitude?

Ipswich home game, North stand, £25. Reading home game B class game - is only £30.

If he is trolling why respond ? I ignore the shit he writes on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here