Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket question

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Good morning ladies gentlemen and palarse fans.

I checked the progress of my season ticket this morning (like i have for the past month) and saw it has changed to "test 3" does this mean that they are starting to print them? Or just getting my hopes up?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ooops, sorry "Test 3" will me you've failed the final test for issuing, will probably be your questions on The Albion 1961-66 or the picture round? ;-)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did you not send them your Hereford ticket stub? Oh dear....

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Thank you bold seagull.

Badger, sadly i keep all my tickets in a box until the day they are worth something. Or i can build a house out of them.

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Last edited:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Good morning ladies gentlemen and palarse fans.

I checked the progress of my season ticket this morning (like i have for the past month) and saw it has changed to "test 3" does this mean that they are starting to print them? Or just getting my hopes up?

Only one test entry? Look at mine - there's even a line saying "DO NOT USE".

PurchHist.jpg

On top of all this, while looking at "Home Games" to see how Chelsea tickets were going, I very briefly saw the Cardiff match become available, with "points required" showing as 99999. Did anyone with that many points manage to get one before it disappeared again?

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Only one test entry? Look at mine - there's even a line saying "DO NOT USE".

View attachment 33303

On top of all this, while looking at "Home Games" to see how Chelsea tickets were going, I very briefly saw the Cardiff match become available, with "points required" showing as 99999. Did anyone with that many points manage to get one before it disappeared again?

If you have a season ticket you won't need points!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Could you copy and paste the content on here as it doesn't goto the right page when I click the link on my mobile. Cheers

Its the article on the club website from last week saying that Smartcards get issued next month.

And i also have the Test 3/5/400, Cardiff, Barnsley and DO NOT USE on my purchase history too.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Could you copy and paste the content on here as it doesn't goto the right page when I click the link on my mobile. Cheers

Smartcards Issued Next Month
Posted on: Thu 12 Jul 2012

By Will Jago

The club is pleased to announce that new season ticket holders can expect their smartcards to arrive by post at the beginning of August.

Supporters who moved seats during the close season should also expect to receive a new smartcard but are advised that these may not be dispatched in time for Seagulls e-cash use before the start of the Championship fixtures.

Meanwhile, all current season ticket holders will have their current cards automatically loaded with the new fixtures ahead of the 2012/13 season, although paper tickets will be issued to fans purchasing seats for the pre-season friendlies against Chelsea and Reading.

For all the latest ticket information, please visit the Coming Up section of seagulls.co.uk.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Its the article on the club website from last week saying that Smartcards get issued next month.

And i also have the Test 3/5/400, Cardiff, Barnsley and DO NOT USE on my purchase history too.

My guess is that these are appearing while they're attempting to load the match details onto the card system. Did any 2011/12 STHs see this type of thing last year?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Smartcards Issued Next Month
Posted on: Thu 12 Jul 2012

By Will Jago

The club is pleased to announce that new season ticket holders can expect their smartcards to arrive by post at the beginning of August.

Supporters who moved seats during the close season should also expect to receive a new smartcard but are advised that these may not be dispatched in time for Seagulls e-cash use before the start of the Championship fixtures.

Meanwhile, all current season ticket holders will have their current cards automatically loaded with the new fixtures ahead of the 2012/13 season, although paper tickets will be issued to fans purchasing seats for the pre-season friendlies against Chelsea and Reading.

For all the latest ticket information, please visit the Coming Up section of seagulls.co.uk.

Anyone else see "Will Jago" and read it in Gus' accent?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Yeah, I remember seeing Brighton vs Barcelona on my screen for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here