Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket question

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
There is the odd occasion when I can't make a match and I flog my seats to friends or family.

Now if someone decided to get themselves thrown out for whatever reason would it come back on me and I possibly lose my seat? It's the main reason why I don't offer my seats on here as I don't know the person who is going to be sitting in my seat so don't fancy the risk.

Another scenario - I upgrade my lads seat to an adult. The person then gets in trouble or whatever. As the seat is upgraded surely it won't come back on my lad? Who is 2!

I might be a bit more at ease at letting others use my seats if I know it'll be ok.

Again another reason for a club ticket exchange.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There is the odd occasion when I can't make a match and I flog my seats to friends or family.

Now if someone decided to get themselves thrown out for whatever reason would it come back on me and I possibly lose my seat? It's the main reason why I don't offer my seats on here as I don't know the person who is going to be sitting in my seat so don't fancy the risk.

Another scenario - I upgrade my lads seat to an adult. The person then gets in trouble or whatever. As the seat is upgraded surely it won't come back on my lad? Who is 2!

I might be a bit more at ease at letting others use my seats if I know it'll be ok.

Why not ask the club those questions, they are far more likely to be able to answer you?

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Why not ask the club those questions, they are far more likely to be able to answer you?

Was planning to but thought I'd ask in here first as people seem to know most things on here and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation. Hence the empty seats most games

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i'm after 2 tickets for saturday and i'd be going with the father in law who is 76 so don't think we will get kicked out,so if you want to sell us your seats i would be happy to have them
pm if you want to
cheers paul

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
hi my mums got a senior ticket but not well keep upgrading it to adult wondered if it is worth it do the club always check as you go through

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
hi my mums got a senior ticket but not well keep upgrading it to adult wondered if it is worth it do the club always check as you go through

Stewards watching the lights on every turnstile

bridge

Mar 16, 2011

The stewards can tell which category the card is according to light colour I believe. I always upgrade as cant be doing with the grief if get stopped.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why don't you just let somebody have it you can trust - its quite easy to go to a football match and not get into trouble nowadays

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Bottom line is that you are responsible for that ticket, if there is trouble it is you that invited the trouble, bye bye.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Bottom line is that you are responsible for that ticket, if there is trouble it is you that invited the trouble, bye bye.

Yes I guess that is the correct way of looking at it.

Will carry out CRB checks on friends and family in future then lol

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Yes I guess that is the correct way of looking at it.

Will carry out CRB checks on friends and family in future then lol

That is exactly how it is I promise you, the question was asked and addressed when I purchased my ticket. Either that tor the club have no option to make them non transferable which may come in the future anyway.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I am desperate to take my 6 year old daughter to a match as they talk about the stadium all the time and 2 of the players go to the school from time to time.

If you are looking to let someone to use them or if anyone can't make the game I am looking for an adult and an under 10 for ipswich.

I have posted in the wanted section a few days ago but nothing as yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am desperate to take my 6 year old daughter to a match as they talk about the stadium all the time and 2 of the players go to the school from time to time.

If you are looking to let someone to use them or if anyone can't make the game I am looking for an adult and an under 10 for ipswich.

I have posted in the wanted section a few days ago but nothing as yet.

The wanted section doesn't seem to work very well. Keep an eye on the 'For sale' forum - tickets will be listed right up until Saturday lunchtime. Just get in quick.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
shame you guys are not members of Mid Sussex seagulls. We run a very safe ticket exchange. Having members in each stand we always manage to pass on all tickets.

I know that Burwash and NWS do the same.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
The stewards can tell which category the card is according to light colour I believe. I always upgrade as cant be doing with the grief if get stopped.

i've got through with my little brothers ticket u16 with an adult before they don't really seem to care i never realised you had to upgrade don't run the risk i don't condone illegally entering the ground

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
The wanted section doesn't seem to work very well. Keep an eye on the 'For sale' forum - tickets will be listed right up until Saturday lunchtime. Just get in quick.

Thx Bozza

I have bought tickets thru the home tickets for sale section before

It does however baffle me why people spend the time posting about tickets for sale when there are so many tickets wanted, surely it would be easier to match these up.

Appreciate you taking the time to comment tho.

Thx

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Is the right answer.

That happened to me at Leeds when I, ahem, accidentally picked up the wrong ticket. The problem was, with my youthful good looks, there was no way I was going to pass for a senior citizen, as the Leeds stewards quite correctly identified.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here