Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket question for next season

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
i have supported the Albion for years and i am not a JLC but this is my first season getting a ST , so when my ST expires at the end of the season can you renew your ticket in a different place or do you have to renew in the same position you were the previous season .

thanks in advance .

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Nobody knows just yet.

If there is still a waiting list maybe those people will get the first dibs on anyone not renewing.

If you have genuine cause to move, i'm sure the ticket office will be sympathetic to your needs. :)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
You tend to renew your specific seat, you should be able to request a move though, this will be subject to availability though.

An increase in capacity will make it easier for you to move I would imagine.

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
and one last thing , if one of my mates was in another part of the ground to me this season will we be able to get a ST together in another part of the ground or is that pushing it a bit ?

so both renewing in another part of the ground together ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
and one last thing , if one of my mates was in another part of the ground to me this season will we be able to get a ST together in another part of the ground or is that pushing it a bit ?

so both renewing in another part of the ground together ?

If there are two seats together that are available, there shouldn't be any reason why you shouldn't be able to do just that. As said, if the expansion goes ahead for 2012/13 it will be a lot easier to do what you are proposing.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
You are a JLC(whatever that is) but you are NOT a JCL (Johnny come lately)

but ST renewal in the past has always been for the same seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here