Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket prices going up...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We all knew that though right. Any idea on the size of the increase? 5%? 7%? 10%? More?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Barber said this in the programme notes a while back didn't he? But also said he was trying to keep the increase as low as feasible.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Strange time for an announcement seeing as we don't know what league will we be in

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Strange time for an announcement seeing as we don't know what league will we be in

The season ticket renewal cycle is such that these things are resolved well before the end of the preceding season.

The Albion aren't unique in that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
With DD starting in April the club have to announce something before hand irrespective of whichever league we will be in

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It's going to be in the programme, so those who get it digitally will know the news first.

Hardly a surprise it's going up anyway, id be very surprised if fans aren't going to contribute more to the transport levy as part of the increase too.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The season ticket renewal cycle is such that these things are resolved well before the end of the preceding season.

The Albion aren't unique in that.

I get that, can't remember when it was announced last season and did it come in 2 prices? So do they say its x amount in the championship but if we go up it will be y

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

as per usual, not many seasons were we aren't fighting for promotion or fighting for survival

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I get that, can't remember when it was announced last season and did it come in 2 prices? So do they say its x amount in the championship but if we go up it will be y

Not quite - there was a vague line about how the price could be reviewed if we achieved promotion. I'm really not sure how practical that would have been.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
wonder if, like many clubs, they will offer an "early bird" price - sign up by mid-March and only x% regardless of which league we might be in.
I think a lot of people would take a gamble on that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here