Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Holders Offer from Worthing FC

WorthingFC

Sep 30, 2012
With you playing away from home on Saturday (6th Oct) we would like to invite you to our home game in the Ryman South league versus Corinthian Casuals at the newly sponsored Plumbase Worthing Stadium (Woodside Road, Worthing, BN14 7HQ) KO 3pm.

On production of your 2012/13 season ticket you will get cut price entry of only £5 (normally £7 before 2pm or £9 standard entry).

Also Children under age 16 accompanied by a paying adult come free !

We look forward to seeing you.

Attachments

• gates.jpg
    gates.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 114

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Now Managerless!

Didn't know that!

From what I saw, they tried to play football, but put themselves in so much trouble

An example was when the keeper passed out from a goal kick to the CB on the D, he passed it straight back to the keeper due to opposition pressure, and the kick was sliced for a throw....

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Didn't know that!

From what I saw, they tried to play football, but put themselves in so much trouble

An example was when the keeper passed out from a goal kick to the CB on the D, he passed it straight back to the keeper due to opposition pressure, and the kick was sliced for a throw....

Didn't that not happen to us many times last season?

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Im sure a saving of £2-4 is really going to tempt hundreds of Brighton fans to watch the worst Worthing team of recent years against a team 19th in the ryman league. Why not offer all Brighton season ticket holders free admission they'd soon get the money back from bar/programme/food takings.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Im sure a saving of £2-4 is really going to tempt hundreds of Brighton fans to watch the worst Worthing team of recent years against a team 19th in the ryman league. Why not offer all Brighton season ticket holders free admission they'd soon get the money back from bar/programme/food takings.

I know it's academic as we're full each match but say The Albion offered free tickets to Worthing FC season ticket holders - wouldn't you be slightly miffed having paid for yours ?

WorthingFC

Sep 30, 2012

I think worst team in years is a bit strong and as they saying goes our league position (this early) doesnt reflect our (recent) performances and of course you know playing bottom of league teams isnt always cut and dried.

If you can get me 50 definite attendees I'll sort free entry to our next home game !

WorthingFC

Sep 30, 2012
I know it's academic as we're full each match but say The Albion offered free tickets to Worthing FC season ticket holders - wouldn't you be slightly miffed having paid for yours ?

Its a good point but supporters at our level I think are slightly different as many dont actively support/attend a league club.

Indeed if you look at the worthing (unofficial) forum there is much support for the incentive to local Brighton STH fans as we need to boost gate receipts, bar takings etc etc to survive and hope to move forwards both on and off the pitch.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Its a good point but supporters at our level I think are slightly different as many dont actively support/attend a league club.

Indeed if you look at the worthing (unofficial) forum there is much support for the incentive to local Brighton STH fans as we need to boost gate receipts, bar takings etc etc to survive and hope to move forwards both on and off the pitch.

It wasn't a dig at Worthing FC - more a statement on how ungrateful the poster seemed of the offer.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
worthing fc,how much for a season ticket holder who is under 15,but hasnt a adult to go with

WorthingFC

Sep 30, 2012
Thank you to those B&HA STH who attend our match on Saturday, sorry it wasnt better quality & result, hope you give us another go - next home league game when you are away is Sat 17th Nov.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here