Season Ticket Holders.... How many games will you miss this season because of Sky?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games have/ will you miss because of Sky?

• one

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • two

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • three

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • four

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • five

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Have we been on the telebox six times?

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
None, but I do record the game and then watch it, generally the next day. I then find out the penalty I thought was one, wasn't .

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Where is the none option? Been to all the games this season and don't intend to miss any.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lucky to not have missed any yet, but it really is a ballache, and every single one involves yet another half day's holiday used up. It's physically impossible to make it after work.

The MONDAY Leeds game might prove an issue though. Not sure yet.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
None for me. Unfortunately I'm not retired so I'll carry on working till about 7.00 and then go. I can't see any reason not to do 100% of home games this season

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I haven't missed any for SKY so far (although I do miss 3-4 a season whilst on holiday), however it is a massive pain to get to mid-weeks from work as it takes around 3 hours for me and I've got to take time off work to do so. I don't mind doing it for games that are scheduled as mid-week from the beginning of the season but it is ridiculous how many Saturday games get moved. I'd pack up my season ticket and buy individuals as it would be cheaper but I'd lose the all-important loyalty points for big away games.

So it costs me excess time, money, and holiday. Not a fan.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
none for me, but my son who is just 9 will have missed any that have moved to a night match which is on a school night. luckily tonight is fine although he will be a little shit tomorrow at footie training

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Voted 'Have we been on the telebox six times?' as it's a valid question, and there is no option for 'none' in the poll.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Burnley away is the only game Sky is responsible for me missing and it's also made me indecisive about Cardiff too. Missed three home games due to holiday and a friends birthday. I will however be missing a gig because the Reading game has been moved to the friday, which I am miffed about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports