Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Error - North Stand

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Bizarre. Maybe they spotted the error and re-printed it before you even got it - who knows (and from your pov, who cares!)

I've got a feeling it's mainly N1D & N1C affected here. Could be more wide-spread mind, we'll see who else replies to the thread.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Looks like [MENTION=18963]brightonseagulls1[/MENTION] has the same 'issue' which without knowing it posted a pic of in the IT'S HERE !!!!! .... spoiler !!!! thread yesterday:

attachment.php

I'm in Row N (my mate sitting next to me has the same W3A wording too).

FFS! :facepalm:

I'm in Row N of North Stand with W3A wording, but I got in ok on Saturday. I agree it is confusing though!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
yeah me too northstand w3a

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I'm the same - we have two tickets in Row H in Block N1D and both our tickets say Aisle W3A. Looks like we'd better get in touch with the Club Shop then?!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm in Block E row V in the WSU ... spoke to the stand manager on Saturday and block E doesn't exist ... It is actually Block F .... He did say that the club were looking at sending out new season tickets.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Mine says the same, but I was able to get in last Saturday. Is there any north stand season ticket holders that have the correct information on the card?? Seems like they will have to replace everyones.
Mine's ok.:thumbsup::rave:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Mine says the same, but I was able to get in last Saturday. Is there any north stand season ticket holders that have the correct information on the card?? Seems like they will have to replace everyones.
Mine's ok.:thumbsup::rave:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't see how it can affect your entry to the ground. There's nothing stored on your card, it will just have a unique digital signature. All your details will be stored against this signature on a server somewhere, when you swipe your card the reader sends a message to the server to find if you're allowed entry, or in the case of buying food/drink it will check your balance and deduct the necessary amount.

As long as they haven't messed up your details on the system the printing won't matter, I guess it just depends if the processes of printing and adding details are linked.

FindonGull

Apr 28, 2011
At Home
[MENTION=19290]FindonGull[/MENTION] Thanks for the update - is that a case of just turning up and them re-printing there and then, or did they indicate it would have to go back to FortressGB or wherever?

Yeah I was told the easiest and quickest way to resolve it was to go to the stadium where they would reprint it there and then. She couldn't tell me what issues I'd have if I didn't. Gonna try to get along tomorrow if work allows to get it sorted, I'll give you an update when I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
Mine is wc3a also, i have a problem i am going on holiday in a few hours time. could someone pm me with the outcome. will be back
Saturday this week.

Cheers
Gezza

FindonGull

Apr 28, 2011
At Home
Yeah I was told the easiest and quickest way to resolve it was to go to the stadium where they would reprint it there and then. She couldn't tell me what issues I'd have if I didn't. Gonna try to get along tomorrow if work allows to get it sorted, I'll give you an update when I do.

Just been to the stadium where they have advised it's just a printing error on the card and the electronic info stored on it is still correct. No need to have changed although they are sending me a replacement in the post.(and will replace others when requested) Pity queens rd couldn't tell me that yesterday!
Arse from elbow springs to mind!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here