Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket dissapeared

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Not sure if there is an expired pass section on the wallet on Android phones? There certainly is on iPhones.

If not log in to the ticket section of the website on your mobile device click on your name in the top right hand corner and then click on the season ticket section. You should be able to put a check mark next to the current season ticket and then select the download option. If it doesn’t cause it says it’s already been downloaded then contact the club and they’ll be able to reset it so you can download it again.
Thanks, this worked for me on my apple device.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I have an apple and mine is in the expired passes section. Is there anything I can do?
This happened to mine as well as my wifes....
In the Apple Wallet where your season ticket is....
Hit the circle with three dots on the top left. Hit "Pass Details", turn off "Automatic Updates" and turn them back on again. It should now show the Wolves game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Android phone, Google pay, season ticket gone.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
This happened to mine as well as my wifes....
In the Apple Wallet where your season ticket is....
Hit the circle with three dots on the top left. Hit "Pass Details", turn off "Automatic Updates" and turn them back on again. It should now show the Wolves game.
Thanks for the advice, managed to sort it another way.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Android, google wallet, not possible to fiddle with updates or re-download, says it's already there. I'm sure it is and it's just hiding, and it'll be back showing Wolves once the club realise...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Also android, also gone.

Message on club chatbot says :

We are aware that some season ticket holders are experiencing an issue with their mobile pass, whereby the Brentford game is still being displayed, rather than the Wolves game. Please be aware that this will not affect your entry to the stadium on Saturday. In the meantime, our software suppliers will be sending an update to all digital season passes to make sure that the correct game is displayed.

I'm currently mid-discussion with SS (online), will update shortly

Edit - had to go through a whole load of checks of expired passes etc (essentially checking I wasn't 'missing something') but I could see ST was definitely wiped completely - was sent a link to reload it which worked (going to be a ballache for them if this is the only way to get it back)

Last edited:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Currently having a webchat with supporter services to ask how to get my ticket back (I'm on Android too)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I deleted the Manchester united ticket and now I have nothing in the wallet. I phoned the club and there are so many calls the only option I was given was to hand up. This is not good.....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sorry but the club has decided it only wants fans with iPhones.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Mine has vanished too, Android also. I then went on the Albion App to ticketing and tried to add my ST back to my wallet and it says it's already there when it isn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here