Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket credit card style?

Is it true the new season tickets at Falmer will be in a credit card style format i.e not loads of tickets in a book for each game? If so does anybody know if individual games will be transferable or saleable to anyone else if you can't make a game.

I know I'm behind the times with this one as I seem to remember a similar thread a while back but can't locate it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been discussed loads of times and yes it will be a smart card and no the club have not advised how you can transfer a ticket if you cannot go.

NB Technically it is illegal to do this as well.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Unless they check id how will they know if it's not you using your ticket? UNless they have photos on the card.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unless they check id how will they know if it's not you using your ticket? UNless they have photos on the card.

The idea is to have unstaffed access gates so what use is a photo ID card ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Like an Oyster card I presume.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Is it true the new season tickets at Falmer will be in a credit card style format i.e not loads of tickets in a book for each game? If so does anybody know if individual games will be transferable or saleable to anyone else if you can't make a game.

I know I'm behind the times with this one as I seem to remember a similar thread a while back but can't locate it.

Not just Falmer, already up and running at Withdean since August! Those in the North stand already have them this season

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think the official line is that they are not transferrable, but the club will turn a blind eye as long as its not being abused (ie adults borrowing a childs season ticket).

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I thought I read somewhere you could phone them, and get the card/ticket temporarily transferred to another member?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I thought I read somewhere you could phone them, and get the card/ticket temporarily transferred to another member?

Yes, that is correct. The club will charge an admin fee (not disclosed at the moment), or you could just pass your card to a trusted person to use (against club rules). Adult to Adult.

And in case anyone asks, you do not have to have a PSL to do this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here