Season Ticket Confirmation Letter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone double checked the date of first payment for Direct Debit payments being made for next year's season tickets?

Can't see a previous thread but thought I would ask as mine is wrong (as are some others).

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I havnt seen any letter and mine was paid for on 6th of FEB!?? Should I be worried? Far as I was aware they'll just send me though the season ticket card when the time is right.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sons direct debit letter says it will be taken on 15th April but I was paying the balance of mine on 1st April but nothing further on that. Has anybody had the balance taken yet?

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
had mine,wife has picked up if you add all dd together (11 of) that comes to the full amount which is fine then what about the deposit that takes my st to £49.58 over the £545.38 um oversight perhaps !!! will have to check that out anyone else spoted this or am i missing somthing !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
had mine,wife has picked up if you add all dd together (11 of) that comes to the full amount which is fine then what about the deposit that takes my st to £49.58 over the £545.38 um oversight perhaps !!! will have to check that out anyone else spoted this or am i missing somthing !

It's not a 12 month direct debit but a rolling direct debit until such time as you stop your season ticket.

Checked the date again and mine is ok as 15/04/11.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Mine says the first payment will be on 2nd of May, then the 1st of each month.

I'd better make a phone call.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not had mine either.
Phone call required, me thinks.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
was your ticket £595. if so then the letter is correct. 11 Payments = £545 + deposit is £595. also dd payment on 15th april is correct as stated in letter. Hope this helps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports