Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Appointments

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There wont be many sold on 'general' sale surely though will there ? If you wanted one you would have gone on the list and then had your presentation to get your seat sorted wouldn,t you ?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
That's what I love about the Zeitgeist we're living through around the Albion; people - grown men - getting pottily excited, as much so as their kids, about getting their season tickets almost anywhere within the ground, and it not mattering where, so long as they have one.

Yeah, I like this club.

What a lovely post - it is so true !!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
There wont be many sold on 'general' sale surely though will there ? If you wanted one you would have gone on the list and then had your presentation to get your seat sorted wouldn,t you ?

Fans on the club's waiting list and season ticket holders, wishing to purchase additional season tickets for friends and family, have just under one week to secure a seat for the 2012/13 season, before the remaining 1000 seats are released on general sale.
Season tickets go on general sale on Wednesday 13th June at 9.30am, and season tickets are expected to sell out before the season begins.

Source - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~2803330,00.html

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I ducked the appointment - by choice because it really didn't seem worth a 400 mile drive - but I now feel strangely "cheated" to have missed out on the experience

That aside am I the only one who is wondering where the other 1000 seats are going to be "generally" sold? Everyone who bought a ticket in the last year has now had the chance to buy a ST. Who is left to sell to?

Last edited:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Fans on the club's waiting list and season ticket holders, wishing to purchase additional season tickets for friends and family, have just under one week to secure a seat for the 2012/13 season, before the remaining 1000 seats are released on general sale.
Season tickets go on general sale on Wednesday 13th June at 9.30am, and season tickets are expected to sell out before the season begins.

Source - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,10433~2803330,00.html

So we should sell around about 23,000 ST's?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I ducked the appointment - by choice because it really didn't seem worth a 400 mile drive - but I now feel strangely "cheated" to have missed out on the experience

That aside am I the only one who is wondering where the other 1000 seats are going to be "generally" sold? Everyone who bought a ticket in the last year has now had the chance to buy a ST. Who is left to sell to?

Maybe those that still want to attend but don't want to/can't afford to (for whatever reason) commit to a season ticket? I'm pretty sure there will be many people in that boat. In fact I KNOW quite a few people that are in that situation.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Have a few pals in wrexham they could not justify buying a season ticket due to they could not make every game , they came down 5 times last season , there will always be quite a few exiles in the same boat and its good the club have set aside what they have for such people .

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sorry guys. It wasn't the casual tickets I was commenting on - I wish they had been easier to get last year. I was more wondering who was left to buy the final 1000 season tickets to as they seem to have done a very thorough job indeed selling to everyone who bought a home or away ticket through the box office last year. There surely can't be mant more to "mop up"

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
My word. What a day I've had! First off, it's weird walking up to the ground with no one else in sight. Strange feeling!

Anyway, i knew that there would only be "crap" seats left, and was umming and arring between the north end of west lower and the SW corner. Until the lovely lady said she'd double check availability in the east upper and north stand. Bam, north stand, two seats flashed up. Couldn't believe my luck, and the guy on the next desk said they phoned and cancelled this morning. I'm like a dog with two dicks! And what makes it even luckier is that I was supposed to go yesterday but had to rearrange due to work. Blimey I've been skipping all the way home alright.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My word. What a day I've had! First off, it's weird walking up to the ground with no one else in sight. Strange feeling!

Anyway, i knew that there would only be "crap" seats left, and was umming and arring between the north end of west lower and the SW corner. Until the lovely lady said she'd double check availability in the east upper and north stand. Bam, north stand, two seats flashed up. Couldn't believe my luck, and the guy on the next desk said they phoned and cancelled this morning. I'm like a dog with two dicks! And what makes it even luckier is that I was supposed to go yesterday but had to rearrange due to work. Blimey I've been skipping all the way home alright.

We don't have any crap seats at The Amex as they thought about the sightlines when designing the stadium. You've had unbelievable good luck in securing 2 North Stand ST's do you know if they were final chance renewals not taken or a random cancellation ?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

:clap: Result :thumbsup:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Welcome to the North Stand!! Can't wait to take my place there next season either!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sorry guys. It wasn't the casual tickets I was commenting on - I wish they had been easier to get last year. I was more wondering who was left to buy the final 1000 season tickets to as they seem to have done a very thorough job indeed selling to everyone who bought a home or away ticket through the box office last year. There surely can't be mant more to "mop up"

Plenty who weren't on the waiting list or weren't on the ticket database at all to date..... they will sell, don't you worry.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Well done, what section out of interest

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
We don't have any crap seats at The Amex as they thought about the sightlines when designing the stadium. You've had unbelievable good luck in securing 2 North Stand ST's do you know if they were final chance renewals not taken or a random cancellation ?

Well all I know is that when they came up on the screen the guy on the next desk said they had phoned up this morning and cancelled them. So whether that was a non-renewel or someone who had booked them but then pulled out, I don't know.

I'm also aware there are no crap seats in the Amex, the Amex is amazing (hence the "crap").. What I meant by that was the "less good" seats. Ie, not east/west upper or northstand.

Just to add, the girl in reception is SUPER hot.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
N1C, front row. Big boner for me. Not the best view, but right on the end so wont have to disturb people when the boy needs a weeweeee!

Same block as me, I'm back row mind but it is a good block as you get constant noise from your right and left!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here