Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Appointments

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I have my appointment tomorrow at 2 (rather excited/crapping myself as it feels like I'm going for a job interview for some reason).

Just a few questions.. Do I need to pay anything up front or do they just set up a direct debit?

How long does it take?

....and last of all, is Dick's Bar open!!? (long shot I know ;))

Cheers in advance

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They will take a deposit and set up the direct debit , you could well be one of the last people to secure a season ticket as there aren't many left.

DanielT

2 months advance then monthly payments from july I think. Basing that on a new season ticket bought last month.

Dick's is open during the day. Saw the man himself in there whilst sipping a latte couple of weeks ago

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Appoitment will take roughly 10-15 minutes depending on how quick you choose your seat etc,

Up front payment is £78 for south west corner, as its 2months direct debt, whihc everyone else paid may 1st and june 1st.

And yes Dicks should be open!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Cheers people, doesn't sound like it'll take me long to choose if there's only a few left!

Looking forward to a pint in Dick's without having to queue for half an hour hehe

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Welcome to the club. Can you find out how many tickets have been sold and how many ST s are left and report back ? Cheers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have my appointment tomorrow at 2
Turn up 10 minutes early, because if your at the back of a queue of about 10 people, it'll take over an hour before you're seen. Actually, with not so many seats to choose from, that might not be the case any more, but it was.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I had a "borrowed" ticket last season in the North (god I'm gonna miss that place) as my mate couldn't go after November.. Now I simply must get my own and one for the boy cos he friggin loves it.

I'll ask about how many have been sold etc... Although I may not have to if the guy says "you can pick any seat out of these 5" whilst pointing to single spread out seats across the SW corner :s lol

Anyway I hope there is a slight choice, I'd prefer to be as far back as possible. Does anyone reckon there's any left for the South stand?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I have my appointment tomorrow at 2 (rather excited/crapping myself as it feels like I'm going for a job interview for some reason).

Just a few questions.. Do I need to pay anything up front or do they just set up a direct debit?

How long does it take?

....and last of all, is Dick's Bar open!!? (long shot I know ;))

Cheers in advance

When you go into the Bupa lounge area there will be a woman on the front desk. Mention the code words "hanky panky" to get 15% off your season ticket. I didn't believe it when i was told

Last edited:

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
I had a "borrowed" ticket last season in the North (god I'm gonna miss that place) as my mate couldn't go after November.. Now I simply must get my own and one for the boy cos he friggin loves it.

I'll ask about how many have been sold etc... Although I may not have to if the guy says "you can pick any seat out of these 5" whilst pointing to single spread out seats across the SW corner :s lol

Anyway I hope there is a slight choice, I'd prefer to be as far back as possible. Does anyone reckon there's any left for the South stand?

They arnt selling ST's for the south stand, only south west corner, south stand will be general sale only. I got a season ticket for a family member two weeks ago and there wasnt many left near the back or front and i would assume they have been sold now.
Oh and there is also the last block of the west stand near the north which had plenty of seats left.

Hope this helps :)

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Oh sod it - at the end of the day, no seat is going to be utter shit, it's the Amex FFS. So as long as I get 2 tickets I'll be skipping all the way home. Even on the train.

They arnt selling ST's for the south stand, only south west corner, south stand will be general sale only. I got a season ticket for a family member two weeks ago and there wasnt many left near the back or front and i would assume they have been sold now.
Oh and there is also the last block of the west stand near the north which had plenty of seats left.

Hope this helps :)

Apparently some of the south stand is being sold at season tickets. See other threads on here where people have bought one and my recently question to ask the club on the same subject.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That's what I love about the Zeitgeist we're living through around the Albion; people - grown men - getting pottily excited, as much so as their kids, about getting their season tickets almost anywhere within the ground, and it not mattering where, so long as they have one.

Yeah, I like this club.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Welcome to the club. Can you find out how many tickets have been sold and how many ST s are left and report back ? Cheers.
I went for a tour a few days ago and they told me we had sold 21,400

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Apparently some of the south stand is being sold at season tickets. See other threads on here where people have bought one and my recently question to ask the club on the same subject.

Oh ok, well they well be then, i was told by the sales advisor that that area would be kept general sale in case of cup matchs and having to give the away fans a larger allocation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
thought general sale was suposed to be today?

They won't go on general sale until the last of the appointments have finished , if any are left there will be an online scramble this evening for the remnants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here