Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls World/ Virgin Media

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Whoever puts the highlights of the games on these sites needs to sort it out.

For a start the choice of highlights is rubbish, and doesn't even show Davies' chance towards the end. Also the highlights are in completely the wrong order; the first one is of our goal, then the second is Cox's shot where Harty almost put in the rebound with the commentary "Brighton pushing for their second". This was just after half-time and before the goal.

I watched the highlights of Cheltenham v Yeovil on Virgin aswell, and they show a good 3 minutes of nothing. One of the chances then follows with a slow motion replay of a different chance from another match! Shocking.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whoever puts the highlights of the games on these sites needs to sort it out.

For a start the choice of highlights is rubbish, and doesn't even show Davies' chance towards the end.

In fairness, I think they are holding back on showing that chance, as they are releasing an hours montage of Craig Davies Greatest Missed Chances on DVD in the summer. Norman Gall is doing the voiceover.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
Why don't you complain then, rather than whinging about it.

Fair enough. Should I not voice my opinions on this website?

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
Think back 7-8 years. It was Meridian Tonight, South Today or bust.

I think they're rather good for free.....

I agree that on the whole Virgin does a good job, especially as it is free. However as we pay decent money for SW I think we are entitled to a decent selection of highlights, at least in the right order!

I understand it is down to the individuals who run the website for their respective clubs. A good example is Stockport County who regularly give the option of 'extended highlights', which if I remember correctly, gives a good 10 minutes.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Plus other clubs' classic sections on their websites also get updated regularly, with interviews, top 10s as well as match footage, whereas Seagulls World's Great Games section hasn't seen an update since the night of the Peterborough game in early February. How hard is it to upload a video?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here