Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls World/official BHA site

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Sorry if posted elsewhere, but does anyone know why the official site was not providing live updates last night, and even now, last night's result, the up-dated league table and match stats have not been added? :shrug:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Live updates now come as part of the brand new COVER IT LIVE part of the website - where fans can actually interact as the game goes on with postings/messages/tweets etc.

Last nights thread is still on the home page of the website ---> Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Final Score: Daggers 0 Albion 1

Match report is also up there ... maybe you need to refresh your cache? ---> Brighton and Hove Albion | Match | Report | 29 March 2011, Dagenham Redbridge 0 - 1 Brighton

Updated league tables and match stats come courtesy of DataCo/Press Association and are not under the clubs control (the stats are usually inaccurate anyway - something the club is addressing with the service provider), but again the match stats are inside the match report although the table has not yet been updated

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I prefer it how it was. I have no interest in 'tweeting' or messaging with other people while I am listening to the game but I do like to see updates on other matches being played.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The iPhone app also seems to be affected in some way. It offered no live info at all during the game and is currently telling me there are no videos available. Seeing as I've paid for them, I'd quite like it fixed, please.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The iPhone app also seems to be affected in some way. It offered no live info at all during the game and is currently telling me there are no videos available. Seeing as I've paid for them, I'd quite like it fixed, please.

Typically, pretty much literally as I typed that they returned. As you were...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no scores on player last night
no team line-ups
no match stats
no league tables
occassional commentary breaks

official site not updated today

in fairness the first complaint I've had with player all season and hopefully someone somewhere addresses the issues but there seems no place in the set-up for paying ciustomers to complain or indeed to receive an apology for the lack of service and that is poor whichever way you look at it.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Cheers, folks. It's just been updated. Blimey, Daggers 18 shots altogether, with 9 of these 'on target'. :ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
no scores on player last night
no team line-ups
no match stats
no league tables
occassional commentary breaks

Brings back memories of what it used to be a couple of years ago :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here