Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls World .....again

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
trumpeting that the game tonight is live commentary......hmmmmm!
I have just been on to look at the latest interview (on IE) and it was crap jumping all over the place,whereas a few days ago it was perfect, so thinking they might have gotten into this century went back to firefox as they have said they were having a re-jig to sort these problems and got nothing,I really hope they get this sorted before long otherwise we are going to have another season of joke connections or having to listen to the oppositions commentary because they somehow managed not to F**K it up.

I have got to the point now where I don't care who's fault it is I just would like it sorted otherwise I/we are paying to listen to another clubs commentary.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Yes, I went on Seagulls World 10 minutes ago, to catch up on recent
interviews with Russell and the new signings, and I've given up -the picture keeps freezing and the sound cuts out every few seconds.

I'm due to renew my annual subscription in 4 weeks' time, but am now wondering whether to bother, because the quality of service is so poor.

:rant::tosser::rant::tosser:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Yes, I went on Seagulls World 10 minutes ago, to catch up on recent
interviews with Russell and the new signings, and I've given up -the picture keeps freezing and the sound cuts out every few seconds.

I'm due to renew my annual subscription in 4 weeks' time, but am now wondering whether to bother, because the quality of service is so poor.

:rant::tosser::rant::tosser:

In all fairness Pete you are in Bath, so i'm surprised you've even got the internet :p

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
In all fairness Pete you are in Bath, so i'm surprised you've even got the internet :p

and he has to transmit it over to me via wet string.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just spent 15 minutes trying to find the link on the SW site to no avail.........how much do they make out of this?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
just spent 15 minutes trying to find the link on the SW site to no avail.........how much do they make out of this?

Welcome to a new season and same old SW problems.

Cant find the promised link to the match tonight, but I can still listen to the Stockport game apparently.:shrug:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Welcome to a new season and same old SW problems.

Cant find the promised link to the match tonight, but I can still listen to the Stockport game apparently.:shrug:

the words piss up,brewery,and organise come to mind they really are taking the p**s

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
the words piss up,brewery,and organise come to mind they really are taking the p**s

95% of people visiting SW will be going there to listen to live commentary.

Why the f*** cant they have a big red button on the log-in page which says "press to get live commentary".

Why is there a need to have to surf all over the bloody site before you find the appropriate link hidden in the small print somewhere?:angry:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'v just clicked on the Stockport link and the seconds are ticking away so something is working

and the reflector is working ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
95% of people visiting SW will be going there to listen to live commentary.

Why the f*** cant they have a big red button on the log-in page which says "press to get live commentary".

Why is there a need to have to surf all over the bloody site before you find the appropriate link hidden in the small print somewhere?:angry:

have you found something then? Uncle C

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'v just clicked on the Stockport link and the seconds are ticking away so something is working

and the reflector is working ?

Crikey mate - time travel thrown in.:thumbsup:. Bet we win.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just realised the link I am pressing is for live commentary of tonights game at

IPSWICH dated Tues 28th July 2008

WTF

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Does anyone remember seeing that THIS SEASONS friendlies are being covered for commentary?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here