Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls TV Problems Again

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This!

And this!
Thought I'd try it again for the friendlies and to watch some of the archive stuff, but even that doesn't work and all that happens is my blood pressure goes through the roof.

If you paid for the year and want a refund: good luck. It took an email to Paul Barber who delegated it to Insider to get my refund. It is sad that despite all of the service failures last season nothing appears to be done.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If anyone is having issues with Seagulls TV, and cannot be resolved through the on line chat, IMO contact Paul Camillin.
Because if these issues do not get resolved before the season kicks off, there's going to be a lot of p!ssed off fans.

There were a lot of pissed of fans last season. Both Pauls were aware (Camillin and Barber) of the issues 12 months ago.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Well so far this year after not renewing I have been able to watch the full 90 mininute games. Short hightlights are under the paywall

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
On my phone it has no problem watching most videos, but it seems to have one it doesn’t like.

At the moment it’s the Brum full 90 mins. Click on it to play and the app just shuts on me.

Tried turning the phone on and off again.

It’s a crock of shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There were a lot of pissed of fans last season. Both Pauls were aware (Camillin and Barber) of the issues 12 months ago.

.....and Paul Camillin got my £ 40 or so quid last year refunded; well done to him and the club - not to the 'service' (I use inverted commas for a reason!) This year, I have paid £5 for one month - which at the last moment the website told me was 'automatically renewed'. Happy to pay a fiver - the coverage of the Birmingham match wasn't bad - but I only want to sign up for one month - one fiver and no 'automatic renewals' sucking money out of my bank account. Hopefully somebody will direct me to the 'cancel' button (they won't make it obvious, will they?) and I don't have to badger Paul C. again.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
On my phone it has no problem watching most videos, but it seems to have one it doesn’t like.

At the moment it’s the Brum full 90 mins. Click on it to play and the app just shuts on me.

Tried turning the phone on and off again.

It’s a crock of shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took me 4 goes to get it to play on my PC as well only that one.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
.....and Paul Camillin got my £ 40 or so quid last year refunded; well done to him and the club - not to the 'service' (I use inverted commas for a reason!) This year, I have paid £5 for one month - which at the last moment the website told me was 'automatically renewed'. Happy to pay a fiver - the coverage of the Birmingham match wasn't bad - but I only want to sign up for one month - one fiver and no 'automatic renewals' sucking money out of my bank account. Hopefully somebody will direct me to the 'cancel' button (they won't make it obvious, will they?) and I don't have to badger Paul C. again.
I think that there is no cancel button. From memory, you have to email them to ask for cancellation. There should, imo, be a law that makes it easier to cancel. If it's so easy to sign up, it should be equally easy to cancel. It's just one other irritating thing about the site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here