Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls to swoop for sparrow

harveyjack

Oct 7, 2008
Matthew Sparrow from scunthorpe?

I have heard from a good source he has signed for us on a three year deal. has anyone else heard this.

harveyjack

Oct 7, 2008
His dad ls a good mate of mine. He phoned me and told me tonight. I just wanted to see if there was anything official.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I tell ya what, if this is true, that would be a cracking signing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Man sees a thread on North Stand Chat, phones his mate, who tells his son, who starts a thread about it on North Stand Chat, the full circle is complete.

Maybe the same man will see the new thread and say "I told you so" to his mate who will tell his son..... on and on and on.

harveyjack

Oct 7, 2008
Matthew Sparrows dad is agood mate of mine. it was him who phoned me tonight. He was very happy as he lives in eastbourne which obviously makes it a lot easier to see his son play.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Matthew Sparrows dad is agood mate of mine. it was him who phoned me tonight. He was very happy as he lives in eastbourne which obviously makes it a lot easier to see his son play.

Fair play. I assume you mean his dad lives in Eastbourne not him (that would be a long way to Scunthorpe every day!!)

Who else knows his dad?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Fair play. I assume you mean his dad lives in Eastbourne not him (that would be a long way to Scunthorpe every day!!)

Who else knows his dad?

Matthew? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here