Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls tatoos

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Learn to spell it first :jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
got a blue seagull on my right arm. Trouble with club crests (for any team) is that they change, which aint all bad but if you want the latest one you'll end up with about 10 crests on your body before you die :)

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
B.H.A.F.C (Gradiant blue to skin with black outline)

<insert filled in outline of seagull (red with black borders) >

Seagulls (in script type letters)

All on top of my right arm.

All about size of a coffee cup (top)

Tatooist gave me this advice, and as the 'too has worn well, I'll follow it.

Don't use a lot of blue as it runs very quickly and easily, therefore badge with blue filling was a no-no. Outlines stay sharper for a lot longer.

Get a trial on done first (Like a transfer, it gives a good idea of size and how you will feel about it), most good Tatooists will give you an example one first, I would say if they won't don't go.

Remember, it is not a daft haircut etc, it is PERMANENT (when you are 85 it will still be there )....

So think long and hard about design, get it tested and think about it. If you are up Stoke way, I'll give you the address of a top tatooist, but I am sure many on here know ones down south.

Last edited:

Koaste

Jun 18, 2004
BN3
Also, think about where you're gonna get it, as I got my leg done on Friday and I'm now limping around the office like an arse. :(

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I've got the club crest on my upper left arm

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And make sure the person doing it is a decent tattooist. I have the current badge on my upper right arm, but due to the size of the lettering, the "e" in Seagulls looks rather like a "c". Ergo I have a tattoo demonstrating my support for "The Scagulls"

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I am 43 now so I think I know what I am doing!!

Sorry mate, not trying to preach, but it was quite a big thing to have done, even at the age of 34. It was wierd that it couldn't just be washed off etc. Now I've got it and got used to it, I love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here