Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls target Chris Wood - £12m - The Sun

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
He has been trailing this on his twitter for the last four or five days,without giving a name, saying he would name the player in today's paper.
Also said that the striker will be one of three this week.

And also mentioned a change of policy recruitment wise, hence the 'belatedly' comment.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought we wanted to stay in the Premierwotsit this year, not assemble a Championship promotion squad for next year.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Poor man's Hemed, and not even worth mentioning in the same breath as Murray.

Let's see how many goals Wood gets this year, I bet it won't be as many as last season.

This 100%. Had one good season and then is touted about for stupid money like McCormack was

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Do the club really give positive or negative responses to the local paper's chief sports reporter on transfer rumours when he asks?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I personally agree with what Adam Virgo said on Twitter - Woods is too similar to Hemed and Murray.
We need a player that is going to stretch defences and can finish limited chances, whilst also having Prem experience.
That player: Danny Ings.
I personally feel we should go to Liverpool and negotiate a loan-to-buy for the season. This would protect us from buying a player who's coming back from two serious injuries. Plus Danny Ings gets to prove his fitness and form again.
£12 million should tempt The Reds into a deal. Doubtful Ings has a future at Liverpool especially now Solanke has has a good pre-season with them. Surely 4th/5th choice striker for them now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here