Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls target Chris Wood - £12m - The Sun

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't get this 'the way they play' lark. We play with 2 wingers and wood is good in the air.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Will it be like this all season?

Everytime player x scores fans of that transfer pop up to say how right they were.
Everytime player x has a howler those against that transfer pop up to say right they were.

It's pretty fookin tedious already, and I know a thing or two about tedious.

Are you new to NSC?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And still we can't move on, raking over the same pointless stuff. As soon as Wood scored you knew this thread would reappear.

Edit - Stat Brother beat me to it!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A real kick in the nadgers to see Burnley salvage a point away at Spurs on 90 minutes +2 - regardless of who got the goal.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And still we can't move on, raking over the same pointless stuff. As soon as Wood scored you knew this thread would reappear.

Edit - Stat Brother beat me to it!

My favourite being Stephen Dobbie's rather impressive goal record in the last 2 seasons up there north of the border getting a regular mention on Saturday match threads.

Jan 10, 2014
Don't get this 'the way they play' lark. We play with 2 wingers and wood is good in the air.

I don't get it either.

Not one of the four goals we've scored this season has been 'route one' football.

Today we go a goal behind and had the ability to change it, personnel wise.

We sent Barnes on to give their two centre backs something different to play against. They don't want to be challenging for a ball in the air with Barnes.

You don't stay in the Premier League by playing the same in every game week in week out. See Boro and Hull for examples.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Great signing for Burnley. Wish we'd got him, he'll score a few against us and our shithouse keeper.

I still can't believe how many clueless people on here said we shouldn't sign him including one numpty who said he wasn't as good as Murray or Hemed, WTF?! Brilliant player who will keep Burnley up while we finish bottom with our old, crocked, Championship strike force.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here