Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
I must say I am glad I have this little beauty now as it has behaved quite well recently and has kept me up to date with games and interviews. But I have just looked on Sheffield Wednesdays player and they have full games to watch as well as highlights for some of their games. Charlton have extended highlights of games also. Why do we not have the same options? I would love the opportunity to watch full games afterwards.
Plus it feels a bit Dirty signing into another teams player, I feel slightly soiled when I leave the site as if I have let myself and the club down.:down:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think the service will be vastly improved (as far as highlights are concerned) when we get to the Amex. There are a couple of clubs who allow you to download the match programme (a day or so after) as well!

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Next season there will be highlights at half time in the bars so hopefully a few more cameras and hopefully better quality pictures.

You don't need massive resources or great facilities to present a good batch of video highlights.

Yesterday's York City v Newport County match is already up on the NCFC website. 17 minutes of highlights of a game that Newport lost. These videos are produced by a team based in Newport and the commentary that is used is the radio commentary that is broadcast live during the game. I guess it's so much easier to arrange this sort of stuff when it is outside the framework of a big deal negotiated between the BBC / Sky and the Football League.

York City v Newport County - Stuck On Amber - blip.tv

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Longer highlights PLEASE!!!!!

Or even (dare I say it....) LIVE STREAMİNG (excuse me while I salivate)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shame that the youth highlights have not been updated for a while.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I subscribe primarily for the commentary (no problems this season and worth every penny) and secondly for the highlights/interviews which have been comparatively poor when you see what others are able to offer. Hopefully better next season when we can maybe tap in to the ground cctv which is supposed to be the dog's..............

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You don't need massive resources or great facilities to present a good batch of video highlights.

Yesterday's York City v Newport County match is already up on the NCFC website. 17 minutes of highlights of a game that Newport lost. These videos are produced by a team based in Newport and the commentary that is used is the radio commentary that is broadcast live during the game. I guess it's so much easier to arrange this sort of stuff when it is outside the framework of a big deal negotiated between the BBC / Sky and the Football League.

York City v Newport County - Stuck On Amber - blip.tv

It is a shame we have to signed up to the Player network, I am not sure we even have the option of withdrawing and setting up a website of our own. But even if we could, I am sure the Club would take the easy option rather than have to pay the hosting bills etc for a site that contains hours of video.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here