Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player...worth it?

I've just started the free trial of Seagulls Player, seems pretty good, do many others here use it? Feel like it might be a good thing to have as i'm living in Canada! I've heard from others that the commentary etc can be a bit ropey at times so wanted to know what you think of it before I take the plunge into the monthly subscription...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yeah, worth a free trial.

You can cancel Seagulls Player any time...

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
I've just started the free trial of Seagulls Player, seems pretty good, do many others here use it? Feel like it might be a good thing to have as i'm living in Canada! I've heard from others that the commentary etc can be a bit ropey at times so wanted to know what you think of it before I take the plunge into the monthly subscription...

The commentary can indeed be a bit ropey but for me it is still excellent value for money.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
subscribed for several years and more than happy with it. nice to be able to use other clubs' sites (some of them have better/longer highlights)

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I think it's very good particuarly for someone like you who wont be at any matches. I'm finding this season that I am only just using it enough to make it worth while, I used to listen to nearly every match but not I have a season ticket it is only for away games when I am at home.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

The commentary is the local radio station they now spend more and more time commentating on the other sussex club crawley, so you miss some of the action. It works better if you click for the opposing teams station as you get the full game uninterupted, and a different perspective of our teams performance

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As they say, only 10p a day, Yes I think it is worth that especially as you can go into any other Football League club player and see their articles, footage etc.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
yes,definantly,espcially when warren aspinall gives man of the match to "richard gere" twice! LOL

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player is worth it at 10p a day when you live outside of the local radio coverage area. Highlights of the games can be watched a couple of days later plus you can go onto other clubs Player to watch highlights of the same match which sometimes are twice as long as ours. Without it you have to rely on BBC text updates , ESPN updates , NSC and online newspaper reports.

D

Deleted User X18H

Worth every penny if only for weekly press conference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here