Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player (nee World)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
well it works on firefox e.t.c so im very pleased about that, but also struggling to play a lot of the stuff (it asks for a log in when i already am) and when im logged in pages often dont load properly

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It isn't perfect by any means (loads of bugs), but if you can't get to the games and you want to listen to the commentery its the only place you are able to do so. For us exiles, it is an important service....if you live in Brighton, then save your money and go to the matches instead.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Cheers guys.

I'm not bothered about the commentary, but I do like the idea of watching the goals & highlights from the coming season plus some classic matches. Watching a few behind the scenes features on Falmer would be interesting too.

Disappointing to hear it seems to have a few bugs though. The demo worked smoothly enough for me. I'm on XP and will probably use IE7.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Works pretty well for me. Obviously there will be some teething problems in the first few weeks of any new site like this. Hopefully by the time the season starts they'll have most of them ironed out.

I'd recommend it.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I find it fantastic as I live 200 miles away. However I don't think it is worth it if you live locally - all the stuff is on BBC Sussex and local news.

There are the occasional bugs, but from my experience they give you a free week when you complain!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here