Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls look at Liptak

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Seagulls look at Liptak | Brighton Football News, Fixtures, Results, Table | Sky Sports

Skysports.com understands Brighton have handed a trial to Hungary international defender Zoltan Liptak as Gus Poyet considers making additions to his squad.

The Seagulls will run the rule over the centre-back in the coming days as he looks to earn a deal with the Championship outfit.

The former Ujpest and Videoton player, who has had spells on loan in England previously with Stevenage and Southampton, has headed to the South Coast after a similar spell with Swansea.

The 26-year-old had been hoping to impress Liberty Stadium boss Brendan Rodgers but no deal was forthcoming with the Premier League newcomers.

Liptak will be hoping he can be of service to the Seagulls, who have failed to win in their last six Championship games following a bright start to the season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can safely say I have never heard of him

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I thought this was going to be about some new mobile phone gadget. He doesn't sound as though he's exactly set the footballing world on fire.

Gyuribá

May 25, 2004
Tatabanya, Hungary
Oh my God.

He is an average hungarian central defender. Heading well but not so good with the ball. At least he scored against San Marino :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here