Brighton

Attachments

• UTA 25.jpg
    UTA 25.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 130

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney

Bearing in mind the size of some of the other supporters clubs, I'd say not.
By my reckoning we'd need at least 100 from here + our own members.
Voting doesn't close for a while yet so still time, by next week we should also know if we've been shortlisted for supporters club of the year and then I'll need to impress the judges including Mark Bosnich & Tim Cahill.
May try putting together a compilation DVD of our events.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I don't want to keep banging on about this but we really do need your votes, if all of you that have viewed this thread had voted we'd have enough to be on the shortlist.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Done

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Can someone post on the Palace forums asking them to vote as well or have they already!:stupid:

The club will get involved this week and I've been assured they'll contact Palace on my behalf, fingers crossed.
Thanks once again to those of you that have voted but we still need more to be in with a chance.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
c'mon :)

remember, this is the forum that made Vicky Peck "Miss Scunthorpe"

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bearing in mind the size of some of the other supporters clubs, I'd say not.
By my reckoning we'd need at least 100 from here + our own members.
Voting doesn't close for a while yet so still time, by next week we should also know if we've been shortlisted for supporters club of the year and then I'll need to impress the judges including Mark Bosnich & Tim Cahill.
May try putting together a compilation DVD of our events.

Yes I imagine its nearly all premiership out there, sounds a great idea to put together a simple DVD or slides on a site to show what a good effort you have put in. I hope people keep voting, its very easy to click the last box supporters club event of the year then the Brighton v Palace box that appears.

http://ffdu.com.au/events/2014-ffdu-fan-awards/

Let us know how its going

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The club will get involved this week and I've been assured they'll contact Palace on my behalf, fingers crossed.
Thanks once again to those of you that have voted but we still need more to be in with a chance.

It's on the club website now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here