Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Bikini

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
attachment.php

My screen has suddenly steamed up..... can't imagine why. :shrug::p:p:p:p:blush::blush:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
What, no Marina Pepper, breaking down barriers - if not brassieres - now her politics are kaput?

A wasted (photo-)opportunity.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm with DTG on this. Sorry Al.

*shudder* brings back bad memories for me. I met this girl in the Zap many years ago. Drop dead gorgeous, the way I like 'em. Blonde, thin, big eyes. A tad common but she came from Bermondsey so it was to be expected. I took her out the following night to the Gingerman (I think). Wined her and dined her, we then spent the rest of the night at the Catfish Club grooving to Al Green and Otis and Curtis Mayfield.

Taxi back to mine and I then became super smooth. Plonked my favourite passion album on: "Everything but the girl - Walking Wounded" and in the words of Barry White, we got it on. Up to my bedroom, I laid her on the bed, removed her top. Damn, she had fine breasts. Kissed her neck, tummy and then peeled off her jeans ready for a bit of special Lee-loving only to discover that her knickers were emblazoned with the words "I scored at the Den" across the front.

"what? me undercrackers?" she screeched. "yeah, me old dear got 'em for me for my birfday. Dead funny, innit!"

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes but.....

I can remember thinking whilst she was bouncing on top of me " what kind of parent buys their daughter that? Who finds that sort of thing funny? Does the Albion do an I scored at Gillingham pair of pants?"

Completely put me off the job in hand, it did.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
I'm with DTG on this. Sorry Al.

*shudder* brings back bad memories for me. I met this girl in the Zap many years ago. Drop dead gorgeous, the way I like 'em. Blonde, thin, big eyes. A tad common but she came from Bermondsey so it was to be expected. I took her out the following night to the Gingerman (I think). Wined her and dined her, we then spent the rest of the night at the Catfish Club grooving to Al Green and Otis and Curtis Mayfield.

Taxi back to mine and I then became super smooth. Plonked my favourite passion album on: "Everything but the girl - Walking Wounded" and in the words of Barry White, we got it on. Up to my bedroom, I laid her on the bed, removed her top. Damn, she had fine breasts. Kissed her neck, tummy and then peeled off her jeans ready for a bit of special Lee-loving only to discover that her knickers were emblazoned with the words "I scored at the Den" across the front.

"what? me undercrackers?" she screeched. "yeah, me old dear got 'em for me for my birfday. Dead funny, innit!"

Okay then, own up - which one was it, Kerry Dixon or Ben Thatcher?

(For the purposes of this "joke", note well, I'm deliberately ignoring the words "girl" and "gorgeous", by the by... "Breasts", maybe not so much.)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Okay then, own up - which one was it, Kerry Dixon or Ben Thatcher?

(For the purposes of this "joke", note well, I'm deliberately ignoring the words "girl" and "gorgeous", by the by... "Breasts", maybe not so much.)

eh? me no understand a word of that

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Is there any chance that a line of Boardshorts will come out as well?

I'd proudly wear some boardies to the beach with the Albion emblazened upon them.

And Boardshorts are unisex so you dont have to be skinny and female to be able to wear them.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Under-age for modelling bikinis.

Even those that are old enough - some people wouldn't be able to tell - they would look borderline legal, and that sends out completely the wrong message, plus misses the target market that is being aimed for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here