Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls at Selhurst - 26-10-2002

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
7 years ago today. How time flies. At least you've gone in the right direction since.

It quite annoys me that we didn't get more that day. We had so many chances at 5-0. Oh well.

Regards,

Paul.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Christ was that really seven years ago! much as i try to forget i can still remember it like last nights nightmare

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Was quite young when it happened, all I remember was a text message at 3-0 saying "I feel like I've been in a car crash", then it quickly became 5 and another text came through saying "I wish I f***ing had been".

Jan 30, 2008
7 years ago today. How time flies. At least you've gone in the right direction since.

It quite annoys me that we didn't get more that day. We had so many chances at 5-0. Oh well.

Regards,

Paul.

where were you hiding before and after the game ???

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill

Regards,

Paul.

Thanks for that, really appreciate that you have come on here :fishing:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
So 7 years ago that I set my record for the most amount of swearing in one afternoon (90% of it directed at Paul Brooker if I remember rightly).

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I remember sitting in MarinaJ's in Tenerife watching SSN as the goals kept coming and coming :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here