Seagull

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And you're in the next room on NSC. Good skills :lolol:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Well 4 has now turned to six and still no sign of anyone apparently it's crazy up here I walked round the ward 3 rooms are taken. Misses is getting the hump might aswell of stayed at home really. Been here since 8 and seen one person

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Lol it's hardly anything but they where about to send me home, but now I been told to stay. Not alot to do until it really starts she's reading a book. I'm trying to watch tv on me phone. Ant paying 10quid for 24hours for there tv

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
edge of the seat stuff.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Nothing happening misses keeps saying she thinks there going to do c section, as she can't have any more meds to bring on labour as contractions are to frequent but they are not able to break her waters. So were kind of stuck on what's going to happen.

Seems my son will be born on Friday 13th now to convince the misses to call him Damian

Nothing happening misses keeps saying she thinks there going to do c section, as she can't have any more meds to bring on labour as contractions are to frequent but they are not able to break her waters. So were kind of stuck on what's going to happen.

Seems my son will be born on Friday 13th now to convince the misses to call him Damian

The way this is going I'd call him Truman.

Maybe NSC could become the owner.

:wink:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
My beautiful son Lochlan was born at 5.49 weighing 6lb 7oz by emergency c section, mum and baby doing amazingly well.

What a feeling

It's great isn't it. :thumbsup:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
cant really sleep, been there for 3 days waiting for the baby to come, then when he does ya have to go home and leave Mum and baby there horrible being at home on your own.

Trying to see what busses are doing tomorrow to get to hospital due to Marathon.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
My beautiful son Lochlan was born at 5.49 weighing 6lb 7oz by emergency c section, mum and baby doing amazingly well.

What a feeling

Damn I missed it, just logged back in hoping to catch the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here