Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Travel

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm seriously considering using them from Polegate. Does anyone know what time they leave Polegate before an evening KO and from the Amex afterwards and anyone have good/bad experiences of using them from Polegate?

Just had a quick reply to my email from ST and they are reviewing the Polegate charges

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Ive decided to give Seagulls Travel a go this season as I enjoy a pre-match pint in Hove. The bus picks me up from outside Hove station and back again, and I can still get a beer in after an evening match should I wish. I'm not one for hanging about freezing concourses drinking out of plastic glasses in December or January so ST seems to fit the bill for me. I cant fault it thus far except for a couple of occasions theyve changed the return bus for some reason (eg. from a double-decker to a,single-decker)
Ah, so you're the reason we have to do a detour via Hove Station! [emoji38]

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I've always used ST. If you live Shoreham, Portslade area, buy the 'season ticket' works out less than £4 a game and you only pay the £1 booking fee once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This. Totally. Divert money away from the failing 'transport partners' to those who are stepping up to the plate and who thoroughly deserve it.

Fully agree with this, but the club would have to build a much bigger coach park.
I catch the ST24 bus from Hailsham at 1-15 on a Saturday and am at the bar on the concourse by 2-00, then back in the pub in Hailsham before 6-00.
On Tuesday I was back indoors by 10-40. Superb service.
The downside is that we usually are at the back row or to the sides so are usually one of the later ones to leave.
If the match is on Sky, then the coach park is chock-a -block.
If you are going to change to Seagull Travel, do it by a season ticket, discounted and only a one off £1 booking fee.
My season ticket for Seagull Travel cost me £210 for 23 home games, £9/game and no hassle.
Unfortunately as poor as the train service is, I cannot see the coach service being increased due to all the parking problems for the coaches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here