Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Scuse me

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
How many toilet visit's is considered "normal" for a 90 minute game of football with 30 minutes extra time ....?

A chap in our row had 5 or 6 visits during the course of the game ...is that taking the piss?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
How many toilet visit's is considered "normal" for a 90 minute game of football with 30 minutes extra time ....?

A chap in our row had 5 or 6 visits during the course of the game ...is that taking the piss?

Thats about right for someone who has had about 8 pints.

90 minutes on a saturday i go 3/4 times.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

Perhaps one visit was for a shit? or Pie.... Mmmmmmm

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

LOL, very good.

I don't think you can judge "normal" without knowing his alcoholic consumption. I wonder if he was getting lured in by teh sight of small or zero queues, and having a swift one before returning.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Depends on age, timing of beer drinking etc... I did hear someone being offered 'a bag' last night.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I darted off to have on at full time, before extra time started

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
don't suppose he looked like this did he?

1276700724-Gary_Taylor-Fletcher.jpg

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Perhaps one visit was for a shit? or Pie.... Mmmmmmm

A very quick shit if it was and as for the pie theory ... me thinks he would have required the services of St Johns Ambulance if he could eat one that quickly!

Highly unlikely to be due to "alcholic consumption" unless the gentleman in question is highly irresponsible he appeared to have an ten year old kiddie in tow.

Perhaps any future plans to develop the East stand should include the "commode seat" assuming the wind is blowing in the right direction that is ...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Do you sit in the second to back row of N1A by any chance :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was another great day for the albion, maybe he was 'celebrating'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here