Votes: 31 16.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 135 73.0%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Need the least amount of points awarded. Which is two. So a draw.

larus

Voted draw as the point each keeps us above them both, If there is a winner, it has to be Palace though, as Toon look the most likely to take one of the relegation spots.

I’m hoping that its WBA, Huddersfield and Toon/Stoke going down. Of course I’d like palace to drop, but I think they have too much to go down. But an injury to Tom Daly would change that though.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Draw keeps them both below us. Palace on same points but worse GD.
Ah, hadn't checked the table, thought their gd was better.

To be honest, a draw is a positive result for both teams, certainly a good result fir Newcastle, and palace will take it with their injury list.

So much of the pressure at the bottom is psychological, a run of defeats can get to a team, so either team losing could be better for us than a draw.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
So i went with a draw but a palace win will do. & gap opens up for the bottom 5 - never to be closed (hopefully)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A lengthy ban for Haha for diving.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Big game tomorrow, whats the desired result?
For our chances of survival, a Palace win is the desired result. But as Brighton fan's we can't really desire that unless we absolutely have to (see their last two games of the season).

The good news is, it doesn't matter what we want, what will be will be.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
No nasty injuries, but a few niggly ones please.

Someone to go through Winifred so completely that it blasts the wax out of his ears.

A record number of cards.

Today has to be the day that Winifred gets booked for diving.

The dourest/shitest game of football ever broadcast.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully Dwayne Dibbley will punch the ref and get a long ban.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Is it too much to hope for pestilence spreading rapidly and destructively through both squads and their fans?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Newcastle are on the slide and, if this continues, could be likely candidates to be one of the three we want to finish below us. Also, the more bad results they get, the more it becomes possible that Benitez could walk and if they lose him, they would be in dire trouble. An away win against a rival from the bottom half could galvanise them and put an end to the rumblings that have followed a disappointing transfer window.

Palace won't get dragged back in. They have a squad that is limited, but that has enough to carry out Hodgson's instructions and that will see them safe from relegation. All logic points to us needing Palace to get a comfortable home win.

I want Newcastle to win 5-0.

It's Palace. Logic doesn't come into it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just think Toon are in some kind of freefall, and another defeat will only help our cause.
I get where you are coming from. For me this is a win win win game. Either Palace win and Newcastle suffer. Or Newcastle win and Palace suffer. Or they draw and both teams suffer. Happy Days :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here