Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scum vs Dirty

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I think we better leave it there, you obviously have issues you need to work out in your life

You ‘could’ of been the better man and ‘left it there’ you’re right...and don’t we all, I’m no exception. Some of us know it, although sadly most choose to pick and poke at the issues of others in a desperate effort to ignore their own and feel better about themselves. It’s very sad.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
So tonight it was the punch in the face rather than the kick in the balls.

The cat shit souffle, rather than the dog piss on toast.

The getting cheated on by your Mrs rather than the prison sentence for your eldest son

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Neither do I. Apart from Albion , Leeds are among few teams I would put myself out to watch. Shows how good our performance was against them because in general approach doesnt include defence but to just score more goals then opposition. Read that 10 of players tonight played for them in championship

That’s the thing. Leeds are a very good side and great to watch and a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately, only a club like Leeds could big their team and manager up so much before they’d even kicked a ball in this league, that their team and position looks funny - as in bad... They’ve only got themselves to blame (by that I mean the huge amount of arrogant Leeds fans on social media). Shot self in foot! Then add in the behaviour of the same fans re Ben White and lack of gratitude for us lending them their best player last season who helped them get promoted and.... and that’s why it’s hard to praise them :lol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Think I'll take that.

1st objective, stay up.
2nd objective, finish above the scum
=3rd objective finish above Leeds
=3rd objective finish above Villa
4th Top 10
5th Objective, Europa league
6th objective Champions League
7th objective The title.

First 3 are doable.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So tonight it was the punch in the face rather than the kick in the balls.

The cat shit souffle, rather than the dog piss on toast.

The getting cheated on by your Mrs rather than the prison sentence for your eldest son

Nah, great result. The Leeds issues of pre season are nothing - especially compared to our one hate (well the 3rd version of them). We should all be happy!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You ‘could’ of been the better man and ‘left it there’ you’re right...and don’t we all, I’m no exception. Some of us know it, although sadly most choose to pick and poke at the issues of others in a desperate effort to ignore their own and feel better about themselves. It’s very sad.

Yes, I could HAVE

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Yes, I could HAVE

You’re quite right, it is ‘have.’ Well done you. That showed me. You’re an achiever, I can tell. This an Internet football forum, not grammarly. Who are you trying to impress? I think we might be discovering your issues. I’m here for you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If anyone needs cheering up and a little bit of a chuckle, the #CPFC hashtag has been an absolute DELIGHT this evening. They are proper losing their shit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone needs cheering up and a little bit of a chuckle, the #CPFC hashtag has been an absolute DELIGHT this evening. They are proper losing their shit.

Thanks - at least they can see what a boring, uninspiring team they are unlike the chuckle bros on here. Seems this lad is having quite a rant too :lol: Wonder if it’s one of our pets on here?

158A45E3-2075-457E-B73E-6BBEB1B7B608.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Crikey, Hodgson’s gets paid £4.5m a year for serving dull crap, hoping that Eze and The Diver can mug teams on the counter. That’s on a par with Rodgers and Arteta. No strategy from Parish yet again, just aimless doling out of cash.

63AC87EC-E13E-4367-B153-8FA07CDBD585.png

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I am pleased and flattered to have offered you some meagre relevance this evening. I shall consider it charity and hope that you one day find some other meaningful slither of enjoyment and satisfaction in your life. I shan’t be ‘ignoring’ you, what would be the fun it that?

Hello,me again in my pedant not "super moderator" capacity. I think you'll find that the word you're searching for is "sliver" NOT "slither"? Please don't get all pissy, I/we are only trying to help and you are not being charged for this information. I like you,you seem like fun! :)

SCassidy

Dec 2, 2020
Pleased Leeds won this. It's funny when they lose because their fans are cry babies but they do actually play nice football under Bielsa - I really enjoy watching them. Palace's style is anti-football and they're just a terrible club in general. It won't be long before we see them doing a long stretch in the Championship.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Hello,me again in my pedant not "super moderator" capacity. I think you'll find that the word you're searching for is "sliver" NOT "slither"? Please don't get all pissy, I/we are only trying to help and you are not being charged for this information. I like you,you seem like fun! :)

...and yet you knew exactly what I meant, so I’ll sleep tonight. I generously managed to entertain your lust for being a pedant too, so that’s my good deed for the day. You’re welcome. I like you too. I get the sense we’re going to be good friends, and I was worried you might call me a bad word and put me on ignore. :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here