Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SC's photo travelogue 09/10

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I'm just getting used to my new digital camera, so hopefully the quality/quantity might improve...

Here's a couple from Havant last night...

Apparently RS watched the match from the booth at the top of the stand in the first pic!?

Havant.jpg

The second pic is the second half team warming up towards the end of the first half...

They walked past me while I was standing behind the goal, and they looked like a mean, keen, killing machine... :clap:

Havant2ndhalf.jpg

Spun Cuppa

Probably been done to death, but why the f*** does El Abd get on the pitch?

Here's a few long-rangers from Tuesday...

Huddersfield. So good they named it twice...

Attachments

• Hud1.jpg
    Hud1.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 1,091
  • Hud2.jpg
    Hud2.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 1,090
  • Hud3.jpg
    Hud3.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Hud4.jpg
    Hud4.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 1,079

Spun Cuppa

Over eleven hours on trains, someone topping themself on the line at Leighton Buzzard with the ensuing delays to journeys on the way back and I asked myself was it worth it?

Fozzie knocking in a couple on a sunny afternoon over four hundred miles in the North and BHA coming home with three points...

Well worth it :yahoo:

Oh, and FDM taking some advice from Derren Brown on the positivity of concentration for making levitation possible...

Attachments

• Carl1.jpg
    Carl1.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 827
  • Carl3.jpg
    Carl3.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 822
  • Carl4.jpg
    Carl4.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 819
  • Carl5.jpg
    Carl5.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 807
  • Carl6.jpg
    Carl6.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 794

Spun Cuppa

I arrived at Birkenhead (South) Central about twenty minutes before KO and split a taxi ride with some groundhopping Crawley lads and a Geordie for whom Prenton Park would be his 39th. ground. Not bad as he was about twenty years old. Cheers chaps :thumbsup:

Check out the highly original 4-2-1-2-1 formation in the (lack of) action shot :wink:

Attachments

• Tranny1.jpg
    Tranny1.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 580
  • Tranny2.jpg
    Tranny2.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 567

Spun Cuppa

Just got back from The Cottage to take in BZ in action, and to be fair, he had a quiet evening. Fulham defended in depth against the pace of Pompey and the service to the front two was muted. They came out in the second half a bit brighter, pushing up the pitch more and got their deserts just after the hour. An entertaining game and just lovely to see 7/8/9 passes strung together...

Ho hum

Attachments

• BZ3.jpg
    BZ3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 392
  • BZ1.jpg
    BZ1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 397
  • BZ2.jpg
    BZ2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 388
  • BZ4.jpg
    BZ4.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 384
  • BZ5.jpg
    BZ5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 386

Spun Cuppa

Went on a little trip over to the continent a couple of weeks ago...

Took in Feyenoord v. AZ and got chatting to a Dutch lad who filled me in on all things Eredivisie...

Baled at 1-1, and heard the collective groan as AZ nicked it at 87 minutes, while running for the 29 tram...

Attachments

• Feyen1.jpg
    Feyen1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 239
  • Feyen2.jpg
    Feyen2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Feyen3.jpg
    Feyen3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Feyen4.jpg
    Feyen4.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Feyen5.jpg
    Feyen5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 233

Spun Cuppa

I found myself in Essex last weekend, so took the opportunity to whizz northwards to Wroxham for the second-leg of the Hawk's Vase semi...

Two down from the first leg, the tie was pretty much over after five minutes tbh

The ball was knocked into the Hawk's box straight from the kick-off, not dealt with, and ended up in the back of the net after fifteen seconds of play. Add a second after five minutes, and it was four-nil on aggregate and a mountain to climb

Fair dues to the Hawks who dominated the play for the following hour, with the home fans next to me saying apart from the two early goals, the Hawks looked the most dangerous. That said, Wroxham might have been a bit more attacking had they not been sitting on a four goal advantage

The Hawks pulled one back just before half time, with the bloke standing next to me letting on it was his son who had scored. Nice bloke tbh, and it was good to have a fellow southerner to natter to about the game

Attachments

• Hawks1.jpg
    Hawks1.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Hawks2.jpg
    Hawks2.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 141

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here